OT: Paid online surveys

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to make some extra money and I recently signed up for a bunch of online survey companies after talking with a girl on myspace and finding out that she makes $1500 per month. The cost was $33.00 to sign up and she assured me that it isn't a scam. Does anyone here do online surveys and do they really pay you? I had gone to some sites in the past but they usually asked me to pay a s/h charge using my credit card in order to get money in my account or some other bs.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
she sounds like a liar to me, most of those sites take your money and then don't send you enough surveys for you to make money. you get one or two surveys here and there but not 1500 bucks worth a month

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

I signed up for a website called paidsurveys.com and I was given links to over 100 websites. I signed up with most of them and only avoided the sites like Inboxdollars.com where you had to use your credit card to pay some s/h charge for a free eBay kit or something to have money added to your account. It has been 3 days since I signed up and so far the only survey I've received is one that offered a $10 Amazon.com gift certificate as a reward.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
never heard of them....but if something sounds too good to be true it generally is....

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its like becoming an email spammer... you have to do a million of them to see any real revenue.

Not worth it unless you have endless hours to devote to it to get thousands done.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, it's a good job it was only $33, basically.. they got you.
Did you know the girl before all of this?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
The way $1500/mo is made is by selling the "signup" for $33 a pop!

Cassin

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
its like becoming an email spammer... you have to do a million of them to see any real revenue.

Not worth it unless you have endless hours to devote to it to get thousands done.

Exactly. Which is why they target young people. Its basically child labor.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

It has been a week since I signed up and I've received mostly spam. But I did receive a legit survey last week asking questions about vehix.com and I received a $10 amazon.com gift certificate as a reward which wasn't bad. So now I'm only $23 in the hole.