Other good hair transplant websites

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yeah that's right, what other hair transplant websites do you know of?

This site is great but the hair transplant section is not the busiest, i've been on the hair transplant network, which is okay, and hairlosshelp...any others are are these websites the best?

Any sites much appreciated :)

s.a.f

Reaction score

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Petchsky

Reaction score
Cheers chaps, always helpful!

Shame that though cassin, because gillenator and spexs were good trust worthy guys imo.

hairlosshelp is full of armarni lovers, but there are plenty of pics so i'm not complaining, it's just that armarni is to fast and loose for me.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've took some photos today of my noggin, which i shall upload tomorrow, probably. yous can let me know what norwood you think i am and how many grafts you think i need...i'm thinking 1800 - 2000 in zone one mainly?

Decided i'm going to keep a log of the transplant and post it on numerous sites to give back etc.. Though of course hairlosstalk will get the exclusive! :hairy:

Cassin

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Shame that though cassin, because gillenator and spexs were good trust worthy guys imo.

I know...thats what really sucks. We did not want to lose those two guys but the problem is we can't filter everyone for ethics so making a blanket rules is best if you're going to have a policy at all.

There is a lot of people who want your money with no ethical governor so its out way of doing the best we can to protect everyone. You would not believe how much spam we rid this place of everyday.

In the end there is no sure fire way to protect everyone (it is a forum after all) this but its the best policy we can think of and believe me...a lot of discussion went into this.

We feel that at the least you can rely on getting unbiased feedback. Its not as exciting as having someone who is an expert giving "unbiased advice" but at least its honest as possible.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rwt_Raj said:
hairsite.com is another one.

Hairsite is pimped by Cole, any unfavourable post's are deleted, hence the reason why I did not mention that site.

Cassin said:
Petchsky said:

I know...thats what really sucks. We did not want to lose those two guys but the problem is we can't filter everyone for ethics so making a blanket rules is best if you're going to have a policy at all.

This is a great forum Cassin, and I respect the no rep policy but I can't help but think how much advice the newbies are missing out on, although Spex and Gill represented clinics they never 'encouraged' people in the direction of thier doctors, in some cases the opposite, perhaps having a moderator dedicated to the hair transplant section with strict rules on promoting clinics could of been an option, at least then when uneducated guys post questions they will be getting the best advice possible.

Eitherways I am happy that Falc is no longer plugging his site here.