Overcame 2nd bad shed....

MSU4life

Reaction score
I have been going through a bad shed after great results. My first 9 months on the big three saw me experience an initial bad shed and then some great results. Then in January I experienced a really bad shed, but now I think my hair is coming back stronger than before. Here is a picture of it wet with foam and a flash about 4 inches from my scalp. I don't even want to get my hopes up, but I'm pretty excited right now. It just further emphasizes the importance of sticking with the treatments for the long run. I really thought this last shed was the end, but since getting a haircut two days ago, I'm pretty impressed. Who knows though......

Attachments

• Photo 12.jpg
    Photo 12.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,265

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
any pics for the previous 9 mths?

MSU4life

Reaction score
I am trying to dig some up, unfortunately I keep all my hair photos in my old cell phone. It stopped working, hence why it became my old cell phone. I can probably find some on friends myspace, etc. Trust me it was pretty bad at times. I just posted this because when I am going through a bad shed I like to be reminded that there is light at the end of the tunnel.