Overhearing a guy meeting a woman for the first time...

CCS

Reaction score
Conversation going on in the hallway. Just talking small talk, topic to topic, she went on about her dance uniform and how the team picked the colors, and other stuff in her life. If the guy had been struggling to think of what to say next, instead of listening, I'm sure he would have looked and sounded like he was not paying attention. Instead he listened and just empathized, and she did most of the talking for a while before he came in with a new topic.

The beginning is just about showing interest with tone of voice, eye contact, and contribution to the conversation. You don't have to be super interesting, but the fact you are trying to say something shows that you are interested. Still go to mention stuff in common though and have something to list when you say what you do for fun. Not sure saying you spend 6 hours per day on internet forums would go over well. Been talking the last 20 minutes. Winds down eventually and they exchange contact info of some kind, even if it is there schedule.

They probably could have gone faster than that though. Hard to tell if the guy was nervous, just a good listener, or if he was uninterested. The woman had the most variation in her voice and seemed the most interested from the interaction. My guess is he has a chance with her, but I don't know how he should go about getting physical from there. If he does not know how, it could turn to just friends and her thinking he won't make a move or not interested. I did not get to look out there to see what their ratings were though.

Townsend

Reaction score
You're weird.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
CCS said:
Conversation going on in the hallway. Just talking small talk, topic to topic, she went on about her dance uniform and how the team picked the colors, and other stuff in her life. If the guy had been struggling to think of what to say next, instead of listening, I'm sure he would have looked and sounded like he was not paying attention. Instead he listened and just empathized, and she did most of the talking for a while before he came in with a new topic.

The beginning is just about showing interest with tone of voice, eye contact, and contribution to the conversation. You don't have to be super interesting, but the fact you are trying to say something shows that you are interested. Still go to mention stuff in common though and have something to list when you say what you do for fun. Not sure saying you spend 6 hours per day on internet forums would go over well. Been talking the last 20 minutes. Winds down eventually and they exchange contact info of some kind, even if it is there schedule.

They probably could have gone faster than that though. Hard to tell if the guy was nervous, just a good listener, or if he was uninterested. The woman had the most variation in her voice and seemed the most interested from the interaction. My guess is he has a chance with her, but I don't know how he should go about getting physical from there. If he does not know how, it could turn to just friends and her thinking he won't make a move or not interested. I did not get to look out there to see what their ratings were though.
I am sure you had your ears with a cup against the wall so you could hear everything. I bet you have binoculars as well just in case. I am glad I do not live in your neck of the woods. :shakehead:

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ummm...so the secret to talking to women is....listening and talking to them...?

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
but I don't know how he should go about getting physical from there.

If they meet again and there is a mutual interest, the physical part will happen naturally. You have to let those things happen with the flow. People get close, look into each others' eyes and kiss... the rest is history...

cuebald

Reaction score
seroquel_box.gif

:hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
add that to your regimen :D :D

And yes you have to be good listener. Women like to talk and to have someone interested and listening to them.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
CCS said:
but I don't know how he should go about getting physical from there.

If they meet again and there is a mutual interest, the physical part will happen naturally. You have to let those things happen with the flow. People get close, look into each others' eyes and kiss... the rest is history...

What if she thinks I have a hot body and an ugly face, and she wants to do stuff but not kiss. Then if I try to kiss her, she will back away. But if I try something with my body, I risk that being too fast.

Haven't you ever seen a women you wanted to go down on, but did not want to kiss on the lips because she had an ugly face?

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
Haven't you ever seen a women you wanted to go down on, but did not want to kiss on the lips because she had an ugly face?

Hmmm... NO!!!

I like licking faces :woot:

spiveslude

Reaction score
Dude wtf ccs? I rarely venture into the impact forums cuz there is some weird and depressing sh*t in here but seriously dude? The secret of talking to women is in fact just actually taking to women. If you wanna go pickup artist, art of seduction, neuro linguistics then do it but dont be weird and creepy about trying to learn because thats exactly what girls hate hahaha. Be cocky but funny. Put girls down but in a joke or playful way. They will respond no matter what u look like. Dont think about it, just do it because its a numbers game. The better you look thought the more points you start with. If your points > their points you get whatever they are willing to offer: #, hook up, sex, etc.