Overseas Cheap Hair Transplants

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting a hair transplant but i oly have 6 grand to spend.Are there any cheap doctors overseas who are recommended on this forum?Ive heard in lebanon they do some good work and its less then a quater the price of australia?

bigmac

Reaction score
What are you looking to get done strip/fue and what level of hirloss are you at.

I`ve heard good things about dr pathomovich in Thailand,maybe do a google search on him and see what you think.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Toyboy said:
Im thinking of getting a hair transplant but i oly have 6 grand to spend.Are there any cheap doctors overseas who are recommended on this forum?Ive heard in lebanon they do some good work and its less then a quater the price of australia?

6 grand aussie or?

i would suggest if its about cost just wait a year or two til you can save up more,i think a good choice would be Feller in NY,he is very reasonable price wise and a top Doctor.

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have 6 grand aussie witch is around 5500 US.I dont want to wait.Whos this guy in thailand?

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I would prefer FUE.But i have had FUE Before with crap results.Are there any good fue surgeons in thailand?

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I like what i see about dr pathomovich so far.But i dont want to rush.I was wondering how many grafts you think i could have done with 6 grand? Are the prices in thailand half the price of western countrys or is it just a little cheaper?Because if its very cheap then yeah it would be worth it.But if its only slightly cheaper then whats the point.I wil have to buy a plane ticket and stay in a hotel so i will end up losing money.I wonder if there are any places who do package deals?

bigmac

Reaction score
I can only go on the posted stories i`ve read but they seem to be positive

Do a google on him and read them. Dr.Damkerng Pathomvanich , Bangkok Thailand

Toyboy

Established Member
Reaction score
The thing that worries me about fue is anyone can say they do fue.But its very rare to find a surgeon who does it well enouth for good growth.

bigmac

Reaction score
Not sure about fue with dr path,The only fue results apart from my own disastrous fue results i can recomend are Dr Feller.
I have seen them in person and they are great.

There are other docs doing fue whose results look good but i have never met their patients so i dont have first hand knowledge of them.

G

looks like its strip for me aswell.Toyboy did you get a bad results aswell? with which doctor in australia?I too had a bad fue surgery with poor yeilds.I will not be stung again.It seems fue prices are way too high anyway.

bigmac

Reaction score
Hi mate
Sorry to hear you too had a bad result with fue.Having said that if you go to the right doctor you can get amazing results with fue as there are poor results from strip as well.

As you`ll be aware its all about research and choosing a good quality doctor who consistently produces good results.

If you dont fancy going to the US some of the docs in Belgium have been posting impressive looking results and there is HDC in Cyprus who`s work also looks very impressive.