p-r-c-e-r-i-n

Andy-Harriers

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has taken P-r-o-c-e-r-i-n before, and what their results were?

I have taken P-r-o-c-e-r-i-n since June and have notice that my hair loss has increased. Previously I had been taking Hair Scripts daily tablets, which did seem to slow my hair loss down.

CCS

Reaction score
I'd think the rogaine would do something. Probably not nearly as much as they claim, though.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried Pro-cerin and same as Saw Palmetto my hairloss seemed to accelerate same as you....get off it..I think its a trigger..another guy here has also had the same problem and we're both older so shouldn;t get rapid loss.

Just gone on finasteride now to hope it will slow down, suggest you do the same as 95% of those here seem to recommend finasteride and dutasteride.

minoxidil too

beaner

Reaction score
mike d. said:
I tried Porcerin it does nothing. All it containg is Saw palmetto and rogaine,.
'

Huh? P-R-O-C-E-R-I-N does not contain Rogaine or any form of minoxidil.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It contains mainly Saw Palmetto.

Going on finasteride and minoxidil as more powerful alternatives that are supposed to work.

williamnewyork

Reaction score
i had a ton of shedding, just stopped taking it. i was on it for almost a year, glad to be off.

since i stopped taking it, dosnt seem to be any increased loss. im on propecia, infact right now when i shake my hair, no hairs fall down

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
what idiot says it has rogaine?

i have my bottles right here wich are working for me NW1. maybe it just works for young guys or little balding.

ingredients.

saw palmetto 1500mg
zinc sulfate 15mg
pyroxidine 5mg
magnesium 150mg

proprietary blend 30mg
gotu kola
nettles
pumpkin seed
siberian ginseng
muira puma root
uwa ursi

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
LOL. You are a lying SOB.

hmm...they did a smallish trial on askdocweb.com and it seems that people DO get results from it...
Im off finasteride and looking for an alternative. Why is it considered a scam? Isnt it known that many of the ingredients inhibit dht?
Im not supporting it, just enquiring...

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I researched them a long time ago and found that they owned the sites that were saying it worked.

I'm sure if you search around forums (not just this one) with 'procerin scam' you'll find plenty of juicy information.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hellohello said:
Yeah I researched them a long time ago and found that they owned the sites that were saying it worked.

I'm sure if you search around forums (not just this one) with '********* scam' you'll find plenty of juicy information.

I did a search and found lots of stuff but nothing to link the site I mentioned earlier to Pro...
If you remember where you found that info, could you send me a link please...?
Thanks

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
There was a main article on this site here that's now been removed, I don't know how long you have been visiting these forums, but HairLossTalk.com used to be very vocal about Procerin and had arguments with the owners of their product and was rebutted and told that he was a Reviogen sales man. He denied that, and to prove that he wasn't has remained silent ever since.

There was also an online publicised study, i think it was askdocweb or something similar, and they relied on people telling them what they saw. No trial like FDA. I'm sure that owners of the Procerin created heaps of acounts and just uploaded good information onto the site.

There was also another heated argument on a forum that went on for numerous pages with one user who pretended to have good results from Procerin. He was questioned and ridiculed by lots of members until they found out that it was the owner of Procerin and after they worked this out he never came back to reply to the posts that he wrote. This argument went on for a long time and he would constantly argue that it worked and why it wasn't a scam until they found out he was the owner of Procerin and then he never posted again.

Anyway, i found some more links, one featuring our very own Socks. It's funny, but this is brought up every now and then and some veteran members are just sick and tired of trying to explain to new members so they just don't bother and more people are scammed.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... TARTPAGE=1

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=47368

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=47368

http://www.hairmaxforum.com/forum/archi ... -1235.html

on this one you can see the posts writted by the owners of Procerin.
No posting history and brings up points that it can't be a scam because it has a money back guarantee of 90 days.
http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums ... =1&t=14428

http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums ... =6&t=14399

Also I laugh so hard at the fact that everyone that has success, doesn't just stop thinning, but 'notices new hairs on my hairline or temples'. Maybe someone should ask them if they've had a hair transplant and most users of Propecia and Minoxidil don't get these kind of results.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
HAHA I found that askdocweb survey I was talking about. It is such a scam in itself, look at the reply written to ridicule THIS VERY SITE!

Subj: Procerin criticisms
Date: 9/10/2005
Hello, I've been taking Procerin for about 3 weeks now with no effects yet. (Neither positive not negative) But the reason I'm writing is that I just found some web sites, particularly 'Hairloss Talk' saying that Procerin is close to garbage. You don't mention at all these criticisms. Why? What to believe? Thank you,
Carlos

AskDocWeb: We don't emphasize what is said by drug dealers. When we checked their website, we found they are pushing a counterfeit Propecia they call generic Finasteride. It is made in India and illegally shipped into the United States. Propecia is a patented drug and there is no generic for it. When you see them advertising generic Propecia or generic Finasteride you know they are drug pushers and whatever they say is suspect.

Real mature response from a 'doctor', instead of ANSWERING THE QUESTION, they call this site a drug dealer. If a user used Procerin after seeing this sort of information they are deserving to be scammed.

Keep reading more feedbacks, they keep avoiding any negative questions and keep calling HairLossTalk.com, where you get all your real help, a SCAM.

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Please Admin, Cassin and the dormant HairLossTalk.com leave these posts for a few days so Haunted can at least read them.

PS HairLossTalk.com, it would be good to hear from you again, and see that KDC Avatar you had. Are you still maintaining??

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks hellohello! Youve saved me from wasting my time and money! I was actually so close to purchasing this stuff!! But its clear to me now that its all bull. Evil b@stards!, I hope they get whats coming to them.
Thanks again.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello, I've been taking ********* for about 3 weeks now with no effects yet. (Neither positive not negative) But the reason I'm writing is that I just found some web sites, particularly 'Hairloss Talk' saying that ********* is close to garbage.

holy sh*t people are stupid , 3 weeks and no hair regrowth? whoah.

he read it on this forum? this forum that blocks out procerin.