Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
They claim:-

50% less hair fall within 2 months..

anybody using this shampoo?

Redbone

Reaction score
Yeah and L'oreal claims Vive makes your hair 50% thicker- bullstuff.

I used vive, thicker fuller hair and Pro-gain also crew thickening shampoo and they all sucked ***- I like the Biotin shampoo from Nexus.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
more info

New Pantene Hair Fall Control for Stronger & more Beautiful Hair
Reduces Hair Fall due to breakage by up to 50% in 2 Months

Mumbai, 01 April 2004: Grounded in the philosophy that stronger and healthier hair leads to less hair fall, Pantene®, the World's Number One-selling hair care brand, announces the launch of Pantene® Hair Fall Control. This new category product is designed to free women of their hair fall concerns by reducing hair fall due to breakage by up to 50% within just two months, thus giving them stronger, thicker looking, beautiful hair.
Our hair is constantly exposed to damaging elements ranging from: a) mechanical factors such as combing, brushing and styling; b) chemical factors such as coloring and perming; to c) environmental factors, such as the bleaching and drying effects of the sun, pollution and smoke. This leaves the hair damaged, limp and lifeless, ultimately resulting in hair breakage.
In India, around 56% of women suffer from hair fall due to breakage, which means that at least 1 out 2 women are not satisfied with the current condition of their hair. This makes hair fall the number one hair care concern of Indian women.
Now however, women can be free from worry as Pantene has launched its newest variant, Pantene Hair Fall Control. The secret of Pantene® Hair Fall Control is its Pro-V Formula. When shampooing the hair with Pantene Hair Fall Control, the Pro-vitamin B5 penetrates deep inside the hair shaft. Its superior conditioning to the shaft aligns frayed cuticles, which helps the hair strand stay stronger, thus preventing points of weakness where it can break and fall. On the outside it protects it from damage, keeping it strong and beautiful resulting in less hair breakage and hair fall. This helps reduce hair fall due to breakage by 50% in just two months. At Rs. 51 for a 100ml. and Rs. 98 for a 200ml. bottle of Pantene Hair Fall Control, women need not worry about the problem of hair fall due to breakage, and can now feel confident that their hair will feel thick again.

Check this URL out:-

http://www.health-fitness-beauty.com/Hair-Fall.htm
[/url]

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Read the article. That shampoo just reduces hair loss from breakage. My hair is not breaking, it's thinning. It doesn't get long enough to break. Anyway, maybe this is good for you guys with ponytails...

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
formula

control of hair loss + control of hair fall = more hair

[Pantene hair fall control] + [minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral] = more hair

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys need to stop looking at the maximum and start thinking realistically.Loreal doesnt say it makes hair 50% thicker..it says it CAN make it UP TO 50%thicker.When a product comes out they always put the max results on the bottle..........getting your hopes up.
Advertising and marketing strategies at its best.
When i see claims like that ...i always cut the results in half.

The Gardener

Reaction score
I think the label on this product states its case fairly plainly. Hair made thicker via 50% reduction in breakage.

Given that most men keep their hair cut to a length under three inches, breakage is not really a major issue, except for those men out there who wear their hair long.

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Some causes of hair fall though can't be prevented, according to Dr. Mallari. While men are genetically predisposed to hair loss, women can also lose substantial amounts of hair during pregnancy and lactation, which sucks out all the nutrients in the body, making hair weak at the roots and susceptible to breakage.

This shampoo is for women (or men) with long hair who don't want it to break. It is not for male pattern baldness. It says so right in the article.

But, believe what you want to believe.