pants

Becks

Reaction score
Did u consider tryying Fluridil, as propecia isnt't doing nothing for u !

U might need a anti-androgen to make some progress !

G

Becks said:
Did u consider tryying Fluridil, as propecia isnt't doing nothing for u !

U might need a anti-androgen to make some progress !

You know what, it's worth a try.

Why not.

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
gunner, can you let us know exactly whats been happening with your hair? maybe a break down of the shedding periods etc, how your hair quality has changed and whereabouts on the scalp. go into detail. then maybe others can help with their own personal experiences. spironolactone? dutasteride? minoxidil? etc, there are other options man.

ps - sorry if you have posted a review of your overall hairloss in the last year+ somewhere..has been a while on the search but i couldnt find it. a little summary maybe?

G

youngguy_uk said:
gunner, can you let us know exactly whats been happening with your hair? maybe a break down of the shedding periods etc, how your hair quality has changed and whereabouts on the scalp. go into detail. then maybe others can help with their own personal experiences. spironolactone? dutasteride? minoxidil? etc, there are other options man.

ps - sorry if you have posted a review of your overall hairloss in the last year+ somewhere..has been a while on the search but i couldnt find it. a little summary maybe?

It's just thin and unstylable.

I was in better shape before I started these treatments.

In 2003 I started finasteride & minoxidil. Used minoxidil for 4 months, but had to stop due to it being impossible to aply each morning.

Had a massive shed. Hairs that weren't even minoxidil realiant shed, leaving me in a horrible situation. Started minoxidil again at xmas, and it hasnt recovered.

Wear a hat every because my hair is thin, embarrassing ans it does work with my appearance. Fact is, my appearance is ruined. I have no answer.

My life is suffering because of it.

My hair is diffused. It looks horrible when Light (as in, light bulb) shines on it. Their is no way on earth anyone would have confidence if they saw what I see when the light (not day light) shines on it.

It's everything I feared.

Nightmare come true.

It's minoxidil realint and disgusting.

I just don't know.

My next step has to be to go and see someone, because this has without a shadow of doubt ruined me as a person.

I refuse, to be treated as a lesser person. That has already started. People have taken advantage of the mess on my head, by becomig more confident within themselves.

Reality is, the chance of my getting a girlfriend resides between slim and none. Why? Because, if you arent happy with yourself, then you won't make no one else happy.

Not even a light at the end of the tunnel.

Man, I don't know.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Honestly gunner, I think your hair looks 200X better short than it does long. You need to slap yourself in the face and say "what the f*** am I doing to myself?" No one is destroying you as a person but yourself. You can't let your apperance control your personallity. If some b**ch doesn't want to have a relationship with you because you are one of the 80 million people that are thinning... then she can go f*** herself because she isn't the type you should be dating.

DOn't let this get the best of you or control WHO YOU are. f*** what other think. Stop wearing a hat, don't worry if people look up at your dome. Just stare them straight in the eye. Find other things that won't be self damaging. I have turned to my car personally. Others turn to the gym, video games. Most of the times people turn to depression....

bottom line, You have 100% control who u are. f*** the rest.

viperfish

Reaction score
Gunner,
You just mentioned a while back that you thought fluridil was bullshit and now your gonna try it???

absmon

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner, are you from Highbury or even Islington. How close do you live to the stadium?