pattern??? none!

try2beme22

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been losing my hair but its weird how its falling out.... the front is recending and the vertex is thinning....... but there are random zigzag lines that are losing hair... if i comb the hair foward and put the front together... u can see a line like 2 inches back going across my scalp with no hair (kinda like when u part ur hair... but its going across not front to back and its not straight its squiggly...........is that normal male pattern baldness or is this weird?

Cassin

Reaction score
try2beme22 said:
what does that mean?

3 types of male pattern baldness hairloss

Receder(Like me)- your temples and hairline starts to go first.

Vertex-Typical guy you see who gets the bald spot in the back of the head.

Diffuser(Like you)-Your hair starts to thin everywhere on top of your head all at one time. No one area is more noticible than the other.

Nothing about any of the three is better or worse. Just the different ways we all go. Now all of those areas are the first visible areas to go, but more than likely you have been thinning for a few years before you ever see visible loss.

try2beme22

Established Member
Reaction score
mine is noticable if i show ya or look closely , but otherwise u can't tell... but its only been a few months... i feel like mine is falling out a lot quick then most people

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
yea...I remeber saying that too about 9-10 years ago....It's still amazes me that i still have a lot (relativly speaking) left on top. It always seems worse than it really is in the beginning....Just get hold of it early and youll be ok.