PayPal

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to order something off the net. But I'm not sure if my prepaid cards will go through (they don't always do). I don't have a credit card at the moment.

How do i transfer money to my PayPal account to make sure that there is actually money to send? I have to verify that the prepaid funds will go through before I can be confident that item that I want to order has been paid for and will be shipped out.

Cassin

Reaction score
you don't actually put money in your paypal account. Paypal takes the exact transaction amount out of your checking account and sends it to the company. Also, paypal has a credit card generator and gives you a 1 time credit card # up to $1000. I use it all the time. I have been using paypal for a decade and never a problem.

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
you don't actually put money in your paypal account. Paypal takes the exact transaction amount out of your checking account and sends it to the company. Also, paypal has a credit card generator and gives you a 1 time credit card # up to $1000. I use it all the time. I have been using paypal for a decade and never a problem.

Okay. How do I access the credit card generator? Isn't it required to actually put money into the 1 time credit card # to actually use the 1 time credit card #?

Cassin

Reaction score
The generator is a plug in for firefox.

And no..you don't put money into paypal for any reason. It directly withdraws money from your checking account.