stnl

Established Member
Reaction score
u can stop hair loss but will only have 40% errection using oral nizoral

what would u have a big penis or hair?

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
Oral nizoral? You want your liver to die?

I would take finasteride, dutasteride and spironolactone (in that order) before I touch that stuff.

youngbaldie

Established Member
Reaction score
It depends on what you want.

If you plan on celibacy, but you still want hair, then anti-androgens with severe sexual side effects may be an option.

However if you plan on meeting a woman, or keeping your marriage with your wife, these drugs are a very bad idea.

Penis or hair? There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Its all up to individual preference.

If sexual sides become too severe, you can always get off the drug.

Hair loss is a serious issue. Thats why even many kids with cancer get wigs. You would think that with such a life threatening disease, they wouldnt be concerned with hair but they are. It shows that it is a big deal for some people and shouldnt be minimized. It greatly effects self esteem.

Being bald suits some better than others. Some are fine with it. Others are humiliated by it because society views it negatively.

At the same time, giving up your sexual desire for hair is a very serious issue. But at least with drugs, you have the option of discontinuing if sex is more important to you.

Hope that helps answer your question.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stnl: i heard oral kerosene stops hair loss and unwanted greys. I regrew 110% of my hair with this stuff!

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair without a doubt. Neither a big p or hair will get you women. However, nice hair makes you look good in pictures and probably makes you look more confident and opens up many doors.

G

Depends, do I have other treatments left? then I would go for the penis, if OK would be the only way I would take the hair at any time. Hairloss is visible 24 hours a day, your ED not at all when you don´t have a girlfriend (like me....).

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha, making yourself a Eunuch to save your hair is crazy. Hairloss isn't the end of the world some people here seem to think. I prefer to keep mine if I can, but not at any price. There is a sense of proportion missing here!

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
Wash-n-gone, These kids don't realize what they are doing to theirselves with these drugs. When they are 30-35 and went bald despite using these drugs and their penis doesn't work is the only time they will realize it, by then it will be too late. Then I guess their only option will be to turn gay and take it in the poop chute since their penis is useless :lol:

RagingBaldy

Reaction score
TBH, I might actually give it some serious thought if it was just between these two. But given the crazy solutions, it's really more like penis, muscles, liver, feminine features OR...hair.

Being 21 and stuck at at 5 feet 5 inches, it's not going to be fun if I completely succumb to male pattern baldness. The only thing covering for is having an athletic body, and in fact having a good hairstyle itself; which obviously I'm losing since I'm on this site.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A loss of libido and erectile dysfunction on their own would not bother me. I'd actually be quite okay having no libido.

However, I am not prepared to put up with gynecomastia... after all, male pattern baldness is socially acceptable, but sagging tits on a man is not! :lol:

G

stampede said:
A loss of libido and erectile dysfunction on their own would not bother me. I'd actually be quite okay having no libido.

However, I am not prepared to put up with gynecomastia... after all, male pattern baldness is socially acceptable, but sagging tits on a man is not! :lol:

Yep, gyno is the only side effect that would actually bother me. I don´t know what I would do if dutasteride gave me gyno........ I know the chance is really small so I am just praying.

bubka

Reaction score
stnl said:
u can stop hair loss but will only have 40% errection using oral nizoral

what would u have a big penis or hair?
hello wold, meet stnl, a poster who just like to make sh*t up and post it, then argue to defend the made-up sh*t he just posted

bubka

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
Wash-n-gone, These kids don't realize what they are doing to theirselves with these drugs. When they are 30-35 and went bald despite using these drugs and their penis doesn't work is the only time they will realize it, by then it will be too late. Then I guess their only option will be to turn gay and take it in the poop chute since their penis is useless :lol:
we will likely still have our hair, be getting laid regularly, and looking 10 years younger than your, while you are applying sunscreen to your bald head, we will at least by getting some from our significant others who is sure a lot hotter than yours you bald sorry *** mother *****

seriously, what type of man, who brags about his baldness and shaving his heads even has these type of homosexual thoughts... what is really going on here??? why would you even post something "gay" like that, what is on your mind right now??? obviously something homo-erotic

CCS

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Depends, do I have other treatments left? then I would go for the penis, if OK would be the only way I would take the hair at any time. Hairloss is visible 24 hours a day, your ED not at all when you don´t have a girlfriend (like me....).

you really need to go rock climbing, especially at a rock climbing gym. Hot men attract hot women to the gym. You won't see fat women climbing a rock.

Anyway, when you have two harness strap digging into either side of your crotch, your package size will show. Women will see it. They will talk to you. And if they don't, I'm sure even a shy guy like you can offer to hold a woman's rope while she climbs, or ask her to belay you.

powersam

Reaction score
bubka said:
JustShaveIt said:
we will likely still have our hair, be getting laid regularly, and looking 10 years younger than your, while you are applying sunscreen to your bald head, we will at least by getting some from our significant others who is sure a lot hotter than yours you bald sorry *** mother *****

seriously, what type of man, who brags about his baldness and shaving his heads even has these type of homosexual thoughts... what is really going on here??? why would you even post something "gay" like that, what is on your mind right now??? obviously something homo-erotic

hear hear. (cept for maybe the 'bald sorry *** motherfucker' bit)

i've been on dutasteride for a few years now, no sexual problems except for hte usual rollercoaster libido when i first started the drug. at no point was i impotent, usually quite the opposite.

AND i still have my hair, and when my dad was this age he was completely bald.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
powersam said:
bubka said:
JustShaveIt said:

hear hear. (cept for maybe the 'bald sorry *** m***********' bit)

i've been on dutasteride for a few years now, no sexual problems except for hte usual rollercoaster libido when i first started the drug. at no point was i impotent, usually quite the opposite.

AND i still have my hair, and when my dad was this age he was completely bald.

IM just curious....why do you use t/gel?
Im not sure if I asked you this before but from where are you gettin your dutasteride?

powersam

Reaction score
salicylic acid - fights inflammation and does a whole host of other good things.

qhi.co.uk

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
powersam said:
salicylic acid - fights inflammation and does a whole host of other good things.

qhi.co.uk

O i thought it was the t/gel with coal tar.

your using the t/sal....Ive used that one before good shampoo.
I think jasons ttt has some salicylic acid in it.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Personal appearance and vanity outweighs anything. I always think it's ridiculous people complain about sexual side effects.