People who worry at 1 to 2 Norwood what will hapen at 3 to 7

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm a person who worry about my hair and I'm only a Norwood 1 to 2. I think one of the reason I worry about my hair loss is because my older brother is 5 years older than me and his hairline is bad and is thinning a lot in the back. My date start to loss his hair at 16 and was bald at 19. He has a little bit of hair on top like the clown from the Simpsons. I started to use propecia 6 months after I saw a hair loss. My hair is natural fine or thin but not thinning. Although my hair is not as bad it does look worst than what it really is. That's just me.

I know there is a lot of people on here that is only a 1 to 2 Norwood. I know you all worry about your hair if not than you would not be on here. I would like to know what will happen if your hair gets at norwood 3 to 7. Are you going to shave your hair or wear a wig. Just would like to know.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man, that is a thought I hate to think too much about.

I wont go down without putting up a hell of a fight I'll say that much.... But if I actually lost my hair I guess I would just shave it off. Go the Bruce Willis route.

I'm lucky enough to have a well-shaped head and good symmetrical facial features so I could pull it off... I would hate to though. Chicks dig hair man!

I would never wear a piece of wig though. Too embarrassing. Plus, I'm an active guy who enjoys street bikes, swimming, and running... Just couldnt pull it off even if I wanted to!!!

Oh the nightmares you are going to cause me :shock:

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If i have to go worse..i promise, i wont go without a real battle. There are some really promising medicines and products out there...which do work for majority of people. The internet has become a breeding ground to broadcast negative messages, but the reality is that for most of the people, these treatments work.
As for if i am unlucky and none of the treatments work for me..then i will go for a hair transplant. hair cloning is a door step away..This september..the creator of Revivogen will perform hair cloning.
So guys..dont lose hope..even if everything goes wrong...Hair cloning and transplant will save the day. :lol:

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
even if you do lose a lot of hair, a good hair transplant dr can get you back from a NW5 OR 6 to a Norwood 2 or 3 if you have good doner hair and 10 to 20 grand to spear
so there will alway be options, they are not prefect but there getting better

have a look at joe tillmans or dave nelsons web site, both have great hair after transplants

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kiwi's got a point they are expensive but if done correctly they look damn good.After that its all the maintain game.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea, I know there are a lot of good hair transplanet doctors. But I know there are people out there that does not want a full thinning hair, like myself. A transplanet will get you that. I would shave than get that. If I do shave my head, I would still use propecia.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
ACT10Npack said:
Yea, I know there are a lot of good hair transplanet doctors. But I know there are people out there that does not want a full thinning hair, like myself. A transplanet will get you that. I would shave than get that. If I do shave my head, I would still use propecia.

I bet if you where a nw5 or 6, you would not mind hair that was a little thin
really have a look at both joe tillmans and dave nelsons websites
there results are both great
they both had transpants by hasson and wong, DR are getiing better at this all the time a few years ago you could spot a tranplant a mile away,now i think you could miss a good one a few inchers away

personal i think a good hair transplant is a great plan B if the drugs dont regrow all the hair you want

here are the links to the web sites

http://www.follicallychallenged.com/

http://www.jotowen.com

kiwi