Pepe Reina

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
The Liverpool goalkeeper pulls the bald look off very well. He is still quite young and he went bald early. I remember when he first signed for Liverpool at 23 and he was a NW6! Anyway he has his hair completly shaved off with a bit of stubble around the back and sides where his horse shoe would be. I really like his look and i am deffinitely thinking about having my head shaved close to the skin. As he is Spanish he has tanned skin and i think this also helps. I had my hair once buzzed to a grade 2 and even though i didn't like it people in my office started calling me Pepe. If i am gonna shave it then I am gonna shave it as close to the skin as possible. I am sick and tired of covering up my bald spots - f*ck it, i am just gonna shave it already!

Prince V

Reaction score
Good point, I never remember him having hair.

If people at work started calling you Pepe, then that's the green light to keep it shaved... a tremendous keeper, a great guy and one who undoubtedly makes baldness cool.

cuebald

Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
http://www.kickette.com/pepe_reina_shopping_cart_savvy/

seems popular with the ladies too

There you go UCman read the comments.

ali777

Reaction score
cuebald said:
http://www.kickette.com/pepe_reina_shopping_cart_savvy/

seems popular with the ladies too

He's a keeper :).. that made me laugh

He's supposed to be the cheerleader of the Spanish national team. When they won Euro 2008, he was the one leading the celebrations.

I'm not sure if I like him or not... I don't particularly like Lpool or their players, but he is a good goalie, up there with the best.

PS: Bald Dave, you should be happy that you are being compared to Pepe... I think I would look more like Rafa :whistle:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That's fair enough to give me hope. :punk:

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Big fan of LFC and Reina, he's one of the best keepers in the game currently. I've seen the YouTube of the Spanish celebrations after the European Championship win and he was at the centre of it so he's definitely a gregarious guy.

Interestingly re: hair, his father, Miguel Reina, was also a goalkeeper for Spain and had a full head of hair at his age.

imagennoticia880.jpg

he's bald now though. I guess the bald gene hit Pepe a lot sooner.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goes to show how well the shaved work can look for some, I think he looks awesome.

Not only that, but if you're comfortable with the look, you'll never worry about your hair again. - And won't even be able to count them in the shower.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Since Pepe doesn't go around getting hair transplants from his calf hair to his temples, doesnt cry at night 5 hours straight, and doesn't try to do the comb over or conceal it, I'm sure he is very popular with the ladies.

cruz

Reaction score
Pepe has got such an awesome head shape and that's why he pulls of the bald look so well. Also, like already mentioned, he's got that tanned look which helps a lot.

I'm an LFC fan and I remember that when we signed him I never even thought twice about his hair (and this was despite me being obsessed about mine and other people's hairloss at that time).

He's one of the few guys who probably looks better without hair lol.