Perament haIr tattoo?

B

Beingbaldsucks

The only thing I sew is a lame tamporery make up, is there a permeant tattoo out there that will never fade?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget it, it's a stupid idea. What if someone decides to feel your "hair" and there's nothing in there?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
There is always something up there. It's never totally smooth. Even now when I feel the top there something there.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure I see slick bald guys every day.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
ghg said:

I am slick on top :dunno:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
ghg said:

Yeah but do you feel bald guys every day? :gay:

s.a.f

Reaction score
My NW6 felt slick, you must still have plenty of vellus hair up there that will dissapear in time.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Didn't scientists recently discover that the hair never actually completely dies, hence never really disappears? Of course they can diminish to the point where a tactile difference can be felt, which is why I wouldn't consider MP without an hair transplant/BHT to make it more convincing. Money is really the only issue. I'm lower class working at nine dollars an hour with a kid, unlike someone like SAF who is upper middle class, single with a high paying job.

B

Beingbaldsucks

ghg said:
Forget it, it's a stupid idea. What if someone decides to feel your "hair" and there's nothing in there?
Dosent matter if they know it's a tattoo I still look much better

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Didn't scientists recently discover that the hair never actually completely dies, hence never really disappears?
The follicle does'nt 'die' but it does go dormant and stop producing a hair shaft.

Ucman said:
I'm lower class working at nine dollars an hour with a kid, unlike someone like SAF who is upper middle class, single with a high paying job.

High paying job? I wish. I'm just very prudent.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Ucman said:
I'm lower class working at nine dollars an hour with a kid, unlike someone like SAF who is upper middle class, single with a high paying job.

peasants :)

i live in a palace/mansion/hotel that my parents own, i never work, jobs suck they are for poor people, that is what they are there for.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ah he's back for more humiliation.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
im swimming in pussy atm :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
s.a.f said:
Ucman said:

peasants :)

i live in a palace/mansion/hotel that my parents own, i never work, jobs suck they are for poor people, that is what they are there for.

Cue the opening to Zach and Cody living the Suite Life from the Disney channel.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
im the fresh prince of fife (where i stay)

"mumzy, i want a girlfriend, buy me a girlfriend"

"i cant HPM, u need to figure that one out for yourself"

"i dont like doing things for myself, buy me it, give me it"

but yeah my big party should be happening soon, bring girls over to my house soon, ill let you know how it gets on.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pics or it did'nt happen.
Either that or invite the guy from the other thread who lives by you.

No ones going to believe it when you come on here saying you had 10 girls in your bedroom with the star wars bedsheets and little childhood plaque with your name on the door.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
The only thing I sew is a lame tamporery make up, is there a permeant tattoo out there that will never fade?

People who had it done at HIS 10 years ago have their treatment still going strong. It's not metal based either so it's easily removed via lasers too.