Perfect response to someone who called you "bald"

Which is the perfect response to someone who called you bald?

• Beat him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have sex with his girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dorianyates

Reaction score
"Pound" him then "pump" his girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nah - make em feel small. Thank them sarcastically for their observation. The best revenge is one which is tied to the crime.

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
That bald spot is a solar panel for my brain.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
tell him he's going bald too and point to his whorl(the area of the crown where the hair fans out from) as most peoples hair looks a little thin there also its very hard to get a good look at in the mirror and will drive him crazy tring to cheek it

The Gardener

Reaction score
I love jacking off into other people's coffee. I suppose that would be my response of choice.

VWdude

Reaction score
You should have added all of the above (except the last option).

Cuz thats where I would be!

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
all of the above for me. I may also put laxatives in the coffee along with the jizz and scratch his car up too.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Z said:
all of the above for me. I may also put laxatives in the coffee along with the jizz and scratch his car up too.

perfect response to someone who called you bald?
Beat him
Hope he gets bald too
Have sex with his girlfriend
Ejaculate secretly in his cup of coffee
Ignore him (not recommended by me)

Hmmm,... so that's like you rock up to his local coffee shop while he's getting his daily cup, dragging in his girlfriend by her hair. Then, when he turns round to see what the commotion's about you super-swiftly bone her while beating him around the head with a lit torch (a fire-poi or something) so he goes bald too, before busting your nuts in his mocha, and as a grand finale strolling out the door as if nothing had happened.

I think I might like this over-the-top revenge stuff after all.

Z

Established Member
Reaction score
And after leaving said coffee shop. Scratch up his new car with some appropriate disgusting graffiti.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just don't be around that guy. Sometimes the best thing to do is to be the better man. Tell him that, I do have a hair loss problem and I can't do anything about it and if you start lossing your hair then you would understand that there is nothing around with that.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just beat another guy who made comments about my comb down today. I think that each time I do that, about 50 hair regrow in my temples :lol: :lol: :D.

G

I voted for the ejaculation. But when something like that would happen to me in real life I would try to find his weakness and point it out. For instance I would call him a loser for having a bad job, make fun of his girlfriend or maybe comment on his height. Whatever, when someone is making fun of my baldness I would turn really angry and nothing could hold me back.