Perfectil!?

IWishIWasBald

Reaction score
Perfectil (nail, hair, skin) from Vitabiotics, is can be used for men!
Anyone is using it, I know vitamins don't help, but....!??!?

Standardised Grape seed extract (95%):
Contains antioxidants to help protect cells from free radical damage and promote a healthy circulation.

Natural vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium:
Antioxidants that help protect against skin damage caused by free radicals, UV light and pollution.

Vitamin C:
Helps to maintain skin strength and elasticity. Also required for healthy nails.

Vitamin D3:
Required for healthy skin, bones and general maintenance of tissue.

B complex vitamins, folic acid and iron:
Involved in blood formation and circulation for the transportation of nutrients to the dermis.

Natural carotenoids:
Can help reduce sun damage.

Biotin:
Involved with hair growth.

Copper:
Necessary for hair strength and the formation of hair follicles.

Magnesium and zinc:
Important minerals, which can help, reduce hair loss. Zinc is also important for the maintenance of strong nails.

Iodine:
Essential for the production of thyroxine, a hormone that controls the rate of metabolism. A lack of thyroxine can have a detrimental effect on the appearance of skin, hair and nails.

Iron:
To help maintain healthy nails.

Manganese:
Vital for healthy skin because of its role in connective tissue metabolism.

wstef

Established Member
Reaction score
I know this is a relatively old thread but I found it on Google search, when I was looking for an alternative to Perfectil.

Perfectil was one of the first things I tried when I noticed I was losing my hair. I have been using it for about 2 years now.

I am unsure if it has had any positive effect on hair loss, but my nails are definitely in great condition. Now, for a man it's not too important I guess, but it shows that they do work to some degree, at least on me.

I'm not sure it works so well on my skin, because I've always had annoying dry/greasy (I believe this is known as "combination"?) skin.

People ask me if I get my nails buffered because they are really shiny. It's quite embarrassing sometimes because it's not really masculine to have shiny nails!

Now, we know hair and nails are essentially the same material so I assume they do help with hair which is still there, but I doubt they help with stopping hair loss...

Now, if anyone can suggest a cheaper alternative? They're not that expensive, but multivitamins are dirt cheap elsewhere, just not as precisely designed as these. I pay around £13 for 90 pills in Boots buy 2 get one 3 thing (which has been going for years and years).

The male version - "Welman" is pretty much the same thing with different values of vitamins and a few other things, like garlic and ginseng added. They're more designed for keeping fit than having better hair etc...

If you do get them, don't be surprised that if an hour or so after taking a pill your piss is bright yellow! I think it's the vitamin B. I thought I was ill, but it's really common... people who have taken things like Berroca will know this as well.

- - - Updated - - -

...also, I don't *really* trust multivitamins, because there's well known conflicts, such as zinc preventing copper being absorbed, yet there both present in most multivitamins, but since I started them and seen some effects I guess I now rely on them. Win to Perfectil, I guess!