Perilla Leaf Extract

bolshy

Reaction score
I've heard that the topical application of Perilla Leaf Extract has real benefits as part of a regime, but I havent seen any reference to it on this site.

So, anyone have a positive or otherwise experience of this?

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
Omega 3-6-9 oils claim great benefits, but perilla is a dubious hype at best. Go for Omega 3 oils like salmon etc. Bastard companies like to promote new-sounding products, as if we are all complete cretins.

CCS

Reaction score
plenty of 18 year olds will buy anything with a good claim. my brother and i fell for Nisim. we shopped by looking at all the claims, thinking they all were probably accurate, and picked nisim because it said that once we regrow all our hair with their expensive drops, we can keep it with their $15 shampoo. That sounded better than apply expensive stuff every day the rest of our lives, so we picked that one. Damn I was dumb.

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
plenty of 18 year olds will buy anything with a good claim. my brother and i fell for Nisim. we shopped by looking at all the claims, thinking they all were probably accurate, and picked nisim because it said that once we regrow all our hair with their expensive drops, we can keep it with their $15 shampoo. That sounded better than apply expensive stuff every day the rest of our lives, so we picked that one. Damn I was dumb.
Baldness is natural. Curing baldness is a possible miracle, for some few, and improving the condition for more is increasingly possible. Until then, the snake oil consters will sometimes win. Sorry 'bout that. They got me many times, until I discovered some (limited) effective regimen.
Boru