Periodic scalp tightness / soreness and shedding

Michael

Reaction score
Until my current treatment, there used to be periods of sclap tightness ore soreness associated with lots of hair in my hands and pillow.

Was it just me or is the tightness and soreness cycles mean something?

SE-freak

Reaction score
Scalp tighness is often reported as a "companion" of male pattern baldness. This could make sense, as male pattern baldness leads to inflammation and creation of fibrotic tissue. If scalp tightness is bothersome for you, give the SE (Tom Hagerty's Scalp Exercise) a go. It definately improved scalp laxity for me.

BlahBlah12

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Scalp tighness is often reported as a "companion" of male pattern baldness. This could make sense, as male pattern baldness leads to inflammation and creation of fibrotic tissue. If scalp tightness is bothersome for you, give the SE (Tom Hagerty's Scalp Exercise) a go. It definately improved scalp laxity for me.
SE Freak you rule. Cause youve gotten great results but you still pop back in to check up with everyone and throw some updates
thats cool of you

SE-freak

Reaction score
BlahBlah12 said:
SE-freak said:
SE Freak you rule. Cause youve gotten great results but you still pop back in to check up with everyone and throw some updates
thats cool of you

I enjoy being here blahblah. Sadly enough, some people think I enjoy it for the wrong reasons.

Michael

Reaction score
The tighness/soreness sensation itself never really bothered me, but I have noticed it has all but gone since starting minoxidil.

I also used to percieve a correlation between tighness periods and hair in my hand.