Pge2 For Hair Loss: Group Buy Thread

ClearVision

Reaction score
I am looking to start a PGE2 group buy. I have a company that will synthesize it for me. We can get it third party tested. The company is a U.S one so the price is kind of high but we could get it in 2 weeks about once its paid for. Im looking for at least 9 people. At that amount it would cost $300 for 100mg. That was the amount for the group buy on the *** forums. Im not sure at the moment what the topical dose is or how long that would last but hopefully a few months. Hit me up on the PM or at Setipiprant.research@gmail.com :D

StevenLaventine

Reaction score
Let me know if you found enough people so far. I might be interested to join the group

ClearVision

Reaction score
Ok I am starting to get close to enough people to make this happen. I have been busy with some other projects but I might be able to start collecting funds soon. If 100mg will last 250 days that's pretty good.

WangMQ

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok I am starting to get close to enough people to make this happen. I have been busy with some other projects but I might be able to start collecting funds soon. If 100mg will last 250 days that's pretty good.
Reserve a place for me OP! I'm still doing my research but I'm interested in giving it a try.

(BTW I sent you an email inquiry about seti a few days ago too but again I'm still doing my research before taking the plunge:))

ClearVision

Reaction score
I am collecting money right now for the buy and I have a company waiting to pay to make 1 gram. So far only two people have paid. There are enough for 7 more spots for 100mg which should last 250 days. If you are in the US you don't need to worry about customs because Its a US company and if you are outside that shouldn't be a problem either because I can send it in an envelope disguised as a letter.

If you would like to join please email me at setipiprant.research@gmail.com. I would like to get this made asap.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
so does pge2 actually regrow hair? where is this info coming from? and how can 100 mg last 250 days? not being a dick, just curious about all this.
I am collecting money right now for the buy and I have a company waiting to pay to make 1 gram. So far only two people have paid. There are enough for 7 more spots for 100mg which should last 250 days. If you are in the US you don't need to worry about customs because Its a US company and if you are outside that shouldn't be a problem either because I can send it in an envelope disguised as a letter.

If you would like to join please email me at setipiprant.research@gmail.com. I would like to get this made asap.

Rpetchen

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's widely being used on the private forum in dosages of around 400 mcg per day/application, therefore 100mg lasts a lot longer than you'd think.

Ill be contributing to the group buy later today. How are we looking so far?

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
It's widely being used on the private forum in dosages of around 400 mcg per day/application, therefore 100mg lasts a lot longer than you'd think.

Ill be contributing to the group buy later today. How are we looking so far?
so does it regrow hair just applied topically?

Rpetchen

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe westonci has been using it with success as well.

Are there any updates? I submitted payment last week but haven't heard back.

Faith11

Reaction score
Can anyone vouch for the OP? Is it a legitimate buy? anyone else bought and used it to prove its authencity

Rpetchen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone vouch for the OP? Is it a legitimate buy? anyone else bought and used it to prove its authencity

Unfortunately it's been about two weeks since I've submitted payment and last heard from the OP. He's been missing in action since then. I had some spare cash laying around so it wasn't a big deal to take a blind leap, but as of now I don't have any real expectations of receiving pge2.