Phil Connors Story

PhilConnors

Reaction score
I'm 41 and have been losing my hair pretty gradually for about 10 years. I've always been aware that I'm mirroring my father's hair loss although luckily I'd always been about 5 years behind his level. I feel like I've been shown the future so I've always been pretty relaxed about it really. I've had a long time to get used to it after all.

However, in the past year it's really become very noticeable and despite the fact that I thought I'd simply accept it, I find that I'm torn between accepting my fate and trying to do something about it. I suppose I don't FEEL as old as I am and so just don't feel ready for proper baldness yet.

I've spent a lot of time reading the information here and I've debated with myself if I could make better use of the money it'll cost, whether I can make the effort it'll take, and whether I should stop being so bloody vain and just let nature take it's course. Now, after a great deal of thought, I've decided to give it a go.

My head gets pretty itchy sometimes so I started using Nizoral every now and then a couple of months ago. Yesterday my Revivogen arrived so I started using that this morning and hopefully my Rogaine Foam will arrive soon so I'll start using that as soon as it does. I've also got some Grecian 2000 to hopefully cover the grey.

My only question at this stage is whether it's ok to apply all these products at once? I was thinking that I'll use the Rogaine and the Grecian 2000 in the mornings (and the Nizoral twice a week) and the Revivogen and Rogaine in the evenings. Will I need to wait for one to dry before using the other or doesn't that matter.

[attachment=1:2ywvwbah]IMG_6833.JPG[/attachment:2ywvwbah]

[attachment=0:2ywvwbah]IMG_6834.JPG[/attachment:2ywvwbah]

Attachments

• IMG_6833.JPG
    IMG_6833.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6834.JPG
    IMG_6834.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 167

PhilConnors

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I should have said in my first post that I have made the decision to not take any oral medications. I haven't taken any oral medications for any reason, including headaches, for over 20 years. So, for now, I'm happy to try the Revivogen but was just interested to hear any opinions about how to time the application of the different products.

Phil

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to take internals, try minoxidil with topical finasteride combo (i am suspicious finasteride works through systemic absorption though) and nizoral is all you can do.