phil123's story -(The thinning story of Phil's head of hair)

phil123

Reaction score
Well, it's been about four years now that I have noticed a thinning of my hair. At first I thought it was a case of seborrheic dermatitis, but after trying several shampoo products (Clobasol, T-Gel, Clobetasol, Nizoral, etc.) to reverse the effects w/o trying any hair growth products. Now that things haven't really changed, it's time to try a new approach to keeping my hair from falling out.

Right now, I have a consistent shedding of hair all over. In the front, back, crown, temples...no place has more or less hair than the other. A couple of dermatologists told me that it isn't a form of male pattern baldness, so I'm not sure what it could be. The condition of my scalp varies from time to time as well. I've had irritation come and go, it can be sensitive at times (like little acne-type bumps appearing), redness and dandruff - both flaking and small build-ups. So needless to say, I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Anyone having any similar experiences with hair loss like this? Is it something that can be treated with Propecia or dutasteride, or do I need to change an aspect of my life (taking supplements, vitamins, ect.) Not sure where to go for answers like this, so any help or thoughts would be good.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: The thinning story of Phil's head of hair

maybe a pic will help