PHOTOS: 32 Y/O DIFFUSE THINNING - FUE ADVICE NEEDED

Pseudonymforforum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some photos of my hair, dry, washed and with no product in it. This is when my hair looks least thin, but hopefully the hair loss is still clear.
I am 32, and have been losing hair for about 5 years now. Sadly, my hair loss has not stabilised; I still experience a few hairs coming out every time I run my hands through my hair. I am grateful for the hair I still have, but I don't need to tell anyone on this forum about the severe mental toll it has taken on me. I am considering FUE (in Turkey) and wanted to know if you felt that it'd be a wise move, given the fact that my hair loss seems to be across the top of my head - none of the original density remains - and may well progress to a full NW6. I have tried Minoxidil (I didn't notice a decrease in hair loss and developed heart palpitations) but stopped and have not touched finasteride - nor do I intend to - I know it works for some, but I have proven to be susceptible to negative reactions to medicine in the past and am equally vulnerable to psychosomatic effects. Thank you

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

keepingmyhairr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the same problem as me. Diffuse thinner and the traditional treatments not suitable for us. I'm looking other alternatives that can help.