*PICS*If this was your shed, what would u do? PICS*

Reaction score
i've used up one can of rogaine foam and i take 1.25 finasteride. At night, after i apply the foam, i spray my scalp with some Tricomin Therapy spray. This is how much hair i lost during tonight's application.

is this normal levels? i just want to get an idea of how bad this shed is. My entire room is infested with hair now. on top of my desk, my books, chair, pillow. gaaah! i'm like 20 years old man, and noticeably balding on the temples and the crown.

Reaction score
If I gently tug at my frindge that much will come out.

Nowhere else tho, for some odd reason, and I'm not on anything yet!

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paramount-Ireland said:
If I gently tug at my frindge that much will come out.

Nowhere else tho, for some odd reason, and I'm not on anything yet!

That's because you have male pattern baldness and your hairline is receding. Get on finasteride, pronto.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Black Squirrel,
that's a normal amount of hair to be released during a shed. Pretty intense, huh?

In my personal opinion, I think you should lay off the Tricomin for a few weeks. Let the Rogaine do its job first, along with the finasteride. The shedding will subside in a few days/weeks. Then the regrowth will come.

You have some exciting times ahead of you. Just ride them out, okay?

Reaction score
Aplunk said:
Black Squirrel,
that's a normal amount of hair to be released during a shed. Pretty intense, huh?

In my personal opinion, I think you should lay off the Tricomin for a few weeks. Let the Rogaine do its job first, along with the finasteride. The shedding will subside in a few days/weeks. Then the regrowth will come.

You have some exciting times ahead of you. Just ride them out, okay?

hey thanks for the reply. why would u suggest laying off the tricomin? just wondering what your reasoning is

FlashDance

Established Member
Reaction score
If that were my shed...I'd go put a bullet through my head

Honestly though, I am shedding much worse than that. My hair is shorter, but there are more of them coming out. I've been shedding like this for a few months, but it doesn't seem to be producing too much of an effect. So, I figure it is coming back...

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I love shedding. I shed soo much hair its not even funny. About 40+ everytime I put my dry head over the sink and vigorously wave my hand through my hair for like 10-20secs.

I love seeing it all in the sink...cuz I know those are the ones that sucked.

No joke.