Pics of my head.

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am 30yrs old and i have been haveing hairloss since 20. I have added pics of my scalp so that people could tell me their opinion on what i can do next.

1)My options are frankly limited, i dont want hairtransplant, so i am thinking of either continuing Bimotoprost which i have been useing past 2months now and start useing finasteride along with it. Would it really help?

2) Get a good hair replacement system, i am considering White Cliff lace wigs which you glue on to your scalp, has anyone tried that?

So what do you think i can do now? I am hopeing i just get an hair piece and forget about this trauma of thinking about it.

head.jpg

head2.jpg

head4.jpg

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
hmmm finasteride and minoxidil i guarantee will pretty much thicken it up a lot. I see plenty of hairs, they are just miniaturized.

those two meds won't get you back to pre hair loss days but add in some concealer and they sure will.

Hi Exo, I have thought about that to but toppik takes a long time to get it right. Some times i have to clear it off and re-apply if it did not fall in well. I take more time than a beauty queen to dress up because of that and i cant even sweet excessively with that let alone swim.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
israelite said:
u will not see results right away w/ finn give it 6 months at least.
yea this is right, and why my life sucks atm, being a hat prisoner. i'm getting on finasteride but i will have to wait a while for it to get the regrowth

i take 5000 mcg of biotin it helps the hair grow faster.

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
HairPlzzComeBack said:
Exodus2011 said:
hmmm finasteride and minoxidil i guarantee will pretty much thicken it up a lot. I see plenty of hairs, they are just miniaturized.

those two meds won't get you back to pre hair loss days but add in some concealer and they sure will.

Hi Exo, I have thought about that to but toppik takes a long time to get it right. Some times i have to clear it off and re-apply if it did not fall in well. I take more time than a beauty queen to dress up because of that and i cant even sweet excessively with that let alone swim, its been ages since i swam.
i'd recommend dermmatch. my loss is bad as well, plus its diffuse like yours and i have black hair as well. works well and i can put it on in only 5 minutes

I have used derma match but since i use oil on my scalp for the toppik to stick on well the whole thing gets messy and complicated if you know what i mean. I cant get the toppik spray holder because they dont ship it outside of the US. Almond Oil works well for me and it also contains essential oils.

However i was considering Hair replacement, i figure my youth would only last a couple of more years, so my plan is to get hair replacement because my face would look like sh*t in another decade anyway so make the best of it while it lasts.

Reaction score
I have been useing Bimotoprost eye drops for the past month, it does strengthen the follicles as you can see in the close up, good thing is it does not have the side effects of skin ageing or drying that mino has though.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all you need to shave it off. Sporting the horseshoe adds 10-15+ years to your appearence

Reaction score
I used to shave it off and i thought i looked like Vin Diesel, some times i fashioned myself as Bruce Wills. Till one day i got on chatrollute and a lot of Europeans and Americans called me a Nigg*r!! Then and there i lost myself image, repeated abuses and laughs damaged even the positive image i allowed myself to have and then i checked the map to see if India is in Africa and it wasnt,lol.. it just appears there are a lot of blacks who are half white in the US and EU and end up some where like me and they also buy wigs with strait hair which are from India. Sorry if that sounds in poor taste but i am frustrated by my new found self image that society has crowned me with. I know its wrong to bring this up but this is my story.

Sorry to bring raceism here, jus sharing my story. :(

It was also one night i was walking back home thinking i look sporting good with the short hair and couple of punks on bikes yelled out hey baldy and laughed while everyone turned and laughed at me. :sobbing:

That does bring tears to my eyes really, why wont they find a fuckeing cure?