Pictures

drinkrum

Reaction score
Here're some pictures. Useful comments appreciated.

As you know, I've been on finasteride for 4 years since I was 18 at which point I had a noticeable bald spot and my hair was thinning profusely. These pictures are after a quite short haircut (#1 on the sides, #2 up top). The flash on my digital camera is strong so keep that in mind.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/drinkrum

D.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bro,

Your hair looks good! Was it this good prior to Propecia? If not, it just goes to show that the quicker you catch it the better the changes you will have of keeping what you have.

Man, if I can have results like that Ill be in good shape!

OUT!
Tony

drinkrum

Reaction score
Prior to finasteride, 4+ years ago, I was shedding hair badly and my crown was thinning. I can't remember exatly what the condition was like then because I didn't own a digital camera and I kept my hair long. In fact, my hair is usually long (2-3 inches) and combed up but I'm getting in shape for fighting season and any extra weight decrease helps.

D.

smallz

Reaction score
drinkrum

did finasteride help you with your hairline at all, or was that not an issue?

drinkrum

Reaction score
Re: drinkrum

smallz said:
did finasteride help you with your hairline at all, or was that not an issue?

Not much of an issue but I'm sure finasteride did something.

D.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair looks good, barely noticable from the pics. Did you take anything else in those 4 years?

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with your hair. some photos look like your hair is thin, and in others it doesn't. so it's probably the flash from the camera.