Pilofocus with me for a sec

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am trying to guess how long will it take to get on the market.
A good guess is based on the robot technology, how long did it take for the robot fue to get from clinical trial to commercialization?

let s face it if pilofocus works it will beat both strip and fue and will become the gold standard. I think one might be able to use more donor with this, since the survival is high and the options to take from any area in the donor is there.

Thoughts welcome

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...Scuttle-butt is that Wesley figures by the end of 2014...Supposedly, he's perfecting the extraction tool and also do more tests on donor regeneration...

...I, for one, wonder why not apply minoxidil to the DONOR AREA after the transplant?? This HAS to be related to wounding and dermarolling effects....Wouldn't this kind of thing be a mother-load-wound???

...I betcha dimes-to-dollar's we'd see some regrowth in the donor area with minoxidil after....The funny thing is NOBODY has ever tried applying topicals to the DONOR area -- everyone has always been focused on the balding areas

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
You're a retard to think that throwing Rogaine on the donor area is going to regenerate follicles.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
You're a retard to think that throwing Rogaine on the donor area is going to regenerate follicles.

I'm coming at it from the angle of wounding....DR and minoxidil works...I am just guessing at this but you're wounding when you're plucking from the donor area...I don't know I'm just putting it out there..

so go f-u-c-k yourself you a$$wipe for this comment..jerk-off