Piloscopy

Greybeer

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you guys read About this new method? That sounds pretty amazing but it was expected to be in work by the end of 2015, any idea what went wrong? Also I noticed some interesting reports on the potential for donor regrowth or recovery, if that was true that would be a Real game changer!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you guys read About this new method? That sounds pretty amazing but it was expected to be in work by the end of 2015, any idea what went wrong? Also I noticed some interesting reports on the potential for donor regrowth or recovery, if that was true that would be a Real game changer!

Your hair looks A-OK MY FRIEND!! YES! Piloscopy is a novel method of scarless hair transplantation invented by A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, DR. CARLOS WESLEY!!

- - - Updated - - -

beat you to it Mike...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks A-OK MY FRIEND!! YES! Piloscopy is a novel method of scarless hair transplantation invented by A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, DR. CARLOS WESLEY!!

- - - Updated - - -

beat you to it Mike...

Hey there Buckthorn....I'm so glad to see you in this thread!!

Its very important when mimicking Artista to note the bolding and underlining of random parts of the sentence!
**** it, throw some italics in there too for good measure!!
As for the OP, Dr. Carlos Wesley is a good friend of mine, and he's been talking about Piloscopy for-****ing-ever!
It's very important to not become stressed as we wait for Piloscopy....because stress will cause hair loss!!
I'm sure your hair looks great friend!!
You can also take multivitamins and Biotin... which have a proven track record to help hair loss!!

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Also I noticed some interesting reports on the potential for donor regrowth or recovery, if that was true that would be a Real game changer!

There's no way to get donor regrowth from hair follicles that were surgically removed. This has been claimed by doctors for years, with no documentation at all. Zero photographs, going back at least 15 years (correction - a few photos that showed nothing conclusive). This was "donor multiplication" which was claimed by Dr Gho in the Netherlands, and Dr Bazan in Mexico. What happens is that when cutting out the donor follicles, some of the structure is purposely left behind. Later, they claim "Oh look, a follicle is growing here, even though we removed it and transplanted it!" Except the growth of the transplanted follicle is weak (and I suspect those damaged hair follicles eventually fail completely, over time). The doctors try to convert one follicle structure into two units, and in the process they deliberately transect the follicle, and wind up with two "halfs" - crappy growth in the recipient area, and fewer hairs in the donor area.

Wait, isn't transecting hair follicles supposed to be bad??? But here are doctors claiming that it's good. :freak:

Regarding Piloscopy, it sounds quite alarming to me (harvesting grafts from underneath, which reminds me of scalp reduction techniques, where scalp is "undermined" or surgically detached from the skull (your scalp is attached to your skull with connective tissue, everyone should understand that). In order to access follicles from below, I suspect that undermining is necessary. Hard to know, since there is very little information about Piloscopy available (because the doctors are still trying to figure out how to do it). If there are informative links then please post them. In the meantime, when you hear about doctors who have a new technique, DO NOT be one of the first ones in line. You'll likely be a guinea pig for their experimentation, and will risk damage and probably waste your money. Let them practice on somebody else!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey there Buckthorn....I'm so glad to see you in this thread!!

Its very important when mimicking Artista to note the bolding and underlining of random parts of the sentence!
**** it, throw some italics in there too for good measure!!
As for the OP, Dr. Carlos Wesley is a good friend of mine, and he's been talking about Piloscopy for-****ing-ever!
It's very important to not become stressed as we wait for Piloscopy....because stress will cause hair loss!!
I'm sure your hair looks great friend!!
You can also take multivitamins and Biotin... which have a proven track record to help hair loss!!

hahahahaha... nailed it