pinkfloyd's Story [pics inside]

PinkFloyd

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new in the forum, it's great to see an active community trying to support each other, and there's definately some interesting topic in here.

Well, I'm 22 young men from Morocco and a few months back I noticed that I'm loosing hair, male pattern baldness is present in both sides of my family, so I was expectiing baldness at some point in my life but not this early. I'm not a joyful person by nature but now with my hair loss I'm depressed.

I started minoxidil combined with "phytolium" it's a shampoo that supposedly helps whith thinning hair and Forcapil ( vitamins compliments ) for a month and a half ago, I know it is too soon to see results, but what I wanted to ask is how long does the shedding persists ? because the number of hair I leave behind me when I wash my hair is horrifying.

Here's some picture of my current state : ( It's not dramatic yet, but it's only a matter of time ... )

img_0115.jpg

img_0116.jpg

In what stage do you think I am ?
What dht blockers do you recommend ? Natural or not ? please anything but Finasteride .

Thanks everyone for reading this message, I feel really helpless.
And I'm sorry for my english, I'm not a native english speaker, I tried my best tough.

T

TravisB

If you don't want to use finasteride, then your best bets would be topical spironolactone (although much weaker than finasteride), or RU58841, which is also a topical, quite expensive, but equally, or even more effectve than finasteride, and you have less chance of side effects. However, those things are only DHT blockers. You should add minoxidil for regrowth.