Planning For Fue Hair Transplant Surgery. Need Assistance.

Ankit Arora

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 30 years old. My Frontal, Crown, Mid-Scalp and Temple hairs are thinning and hairline is receding from last 8 years and it's starting to become noticeable now. I have comparatively thicker hairs on the back and sides of my head. I’ve used Minoxidil and Finestride over last few years but received fewer results. I request you to review my attached pictures and update me on the area-wise grafts requirement.

Attachments

• 1. CROWN.jpg
    1. CROWN.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 2. CROWN.jpg
    2. CROWN.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 3. MID SCALP.jpg
    3. MID SCALP.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 4. MID SCALP.jpg
    4. MID SCALP.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 5. HAIRLINE RIGHT TEMPLE.jpg
    5. HAIRLINE RIGHT TEMPLE.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 6. HAIRLINE LEFT TEMPLE.jpg
    6. HAIRLINE LEFT TEMPLE.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 7.HAIRLINE.jpg
    7.HAIRLINE.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 252
  • 8.BACK.jpg
    8.BACK.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 224

DKC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends where you want the hair transplant, if you want to cover all I think you will need at least 5000 FUE, thats about 6500 hairs probably, that would provide you with enough coverage to make the hair loss not visible.

Your hair type seems to be very thick hair, which is very ideal for hair transplant, to be honest, just go to a hair transplant clinic and ask the surgeon, they can provide you with a better answer then anyone here.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a hair transplant is a bad idea with that amount of crown loss. You're 100% going to lose more hair and you're going to be using all the grafts to fill in the black hole crown.