Planning FUE into strip scar

Kopite

Reaction score
Hello chaps, hairloss is a horrible thing and is one of the things that has dominated my life for the last ten years. I am a diffuse thinner although my crown and temples have thinned lately. Im 33 now and had a strip transplant done by Dr Feller in 2008. This was unsuccessful in terms that my density didn't improve and I was still having to use concealers. I ended up having micropigmentation this year due to the concealers clogging up the house. I also developed asthmatic symptoms so I am unsure if this could be related to concealer use. My life is much easier after the SMP but I have a strip scar which is driving me mad. Although the SMP has concealed it to a point, I am looking at FUE into the donor scar to hide it a bit more. Depending on the cost, I might also do some crown work and temple work to compliment the SMP. Although it's probably been asked to death, for FUE into a strip scar, are there any recommendations for a UK surgeon to do this? Hopefully this isn't in breach of any rules on here!

Kopite

Reaction score
Zeiring gave a quote today for 1500 grafts into the scar which sounds a lot to me given that its quite thin. They're quoting £4.50 a graft too which seems expensive. Any advice on whether it's worth going abroad again?