Playing with hair

symbolx

Established Member
Reaction score
I've read somewhere that constantly playing with your hair makes you shed more. I've definitely noticed that hairs come out a lot more when I rub into my scalp. Maybe this rubbing is causing the hair to fall out more than usual. Could this potentially be why people experience more hairloss when using foam? If that were the case then finding a different technique or stop using rogaine should see an increase in hair since they are not shedding as much.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
symbolx said:
I've read somewhere that constantly playing with your hair makes you shed more. I've definitely noticed that hairs come out a lot more when I rub into my scalp. Maybe this rubbing is causing the hair to fall out more than usual. Could this potentially be why people experience more hairloss when using foam? If that were the case then finding a different technique or stop using rogaine should see an increase in hair since they are not shedding as much.

youll simply be dislodging hairs that were ready to come out anyway

metalheaddude

Reaction score
I play with my hair all the time, but only in the regions I know im not balding. Im very cautious and gentle with my hairline. (hasn't helped mind you).