Please assure me this is still a scam.

LotsOfQuestions

Reaction score
TRX2
I have seen this pop up a few times in the past on the internet. I have always dismissed it as a scam.

Although... a month ago I saw an advertisement for this stuff at a moderately reputable hairdressers.

Now they have Before and after shots, and 'Clinical studies' which Interests me more.

http://www.trx2.com/store/clinical-study-results/

It seems too good to be true and more than likely is. The small sample size used and the general lack of attention lead me to believe it probably is a swindle.

However if the Clinical Study results are in fact legitimate, then these are interesting (expensive but interesting) results..

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is a huge thread on The Bald Truth forum which I read through. By the end of it, it seems like it did nothing, or at least long term.

bald truth talk.com/showthread.php?t=3759

Copy the above and remove the spaces.

LotsOfQuestions

Reaction score
I read a great deal of that a while ago.

It seemed like it was fairly inconclusive, the people who stuck it out and posted their results where on a mixture of things, saw it helped a little, none, or where losing the effectiveness of other products and using it as a last resort. Most of this is before some of the more recent documentation was released. I find the lack of pictures on the website concerning, and the Pictures on their Facebook page to be much better than the clinical results..

Also just for kicks, this was in Australia. Thought it odd for such an obscure product to find it's way here.

I'm still sure it doesn't work for the most part.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I didn't get the impression it helped anyone long term, there was only one poster who kept saying he saw positive improvements, but by the end it got worse for him. He seemed like a guy with massive personality issues though. There is also one guy going on 15 months now, hasn't reported anything positive that I can remember.