Please Help! 6 months on Propecia and Foam

Tommyaz31

Reaction score
I started Propecia and Rogaine foam in December. I got pretty good results right away. Looked like I got a little regrowth. Hair did seem to thicken up a little too . Now I am in month 6 of treatment, and my hair all of a sudden is shedding like crazy. Hair on hands when i shampoo, hair on hands when i put foam in, and my hair seems to look thinner. How can I be going backwards? I also notice my hair comes out really easy when i tug on it. I pull out about 3 little hairs with the little white bulb attached. I tried propecia about 2 years ago and remember my hair got worse up until month 8. And all of a sudden in month 10 I started to get GREAT results. I had to stop for medical reasons and picked it up again a year later. I was just wondering if anyone experienced a bad shed about month 6? I know I need to be patient and ride it out, but my hair seems to be in the same shape it was in December. I have been RELIGIOUS with propecia and foam too. Would appreciate any kinf of feedback. Thanks

G

All I can say is ride it out. I'm sure you would be even worse off without the treatments.