Please help. About shedding phase.

Stefan_88

Reaction score
Hi guys,

im using Big 3.

Nizoral since 1.5 years.
Liquid Minoxidil since March 15, 2011, just on my temples.
Finasteride, im at the start of 12th month.

im added Finasteride, because i was not happy with Minoxidil. Firstly, i got impressive results when i added Finasteride, my hairs were thickenin up quickly. Then i had a massive shedding between 3.5-4.5 months. My hairs were worse than before. Then, my hairs started to thicken again, i got the best results toward the 8th month of finasteride. (i just had shedding phase for 1 month like i said above, until that time)

i started to shed again after 8th month. i shedded for 15-20days but my hairs again thicken in 1-2 months.

i had shedding long and short hairs until that time. i buzzled my hairs, i didnt shed any hairs.

Now im at the start of 12 month of Finasteride, i started shedding again. 1cm or less length hairs. im still shedding 1cm or less length hairs. My hairs were in best condition during my regimen before this shed. However my hairs are less thicker after this shedding.

im confused and im feeling really bad. i had a massive shedding of 1cm or less length hairs when i use only Minoxidil and it was during my 4.5-6 months of Minoxidil usage.

its again Minoxidil shedding or Finasteride shedding? Cuz i had 3 shedding phase so far. 2 of 3 were long hairs. First one was baby hairs and Minoxidil, cuz i was only using Minoxidil at that time. this is why im thinking that its Minoxidil shedding.

Anyone could helpe me* They experinced the same thing? i started to Minoxil 2011 March 15, Minoxidil has a shedding phase at this moment* Anyone knows it?

Guys Please help. i really need your helps.

Stef

Btw, my regimen 1.25mg Generic Finasteride.
2ml 2 times Minoxidil application.
Nizoral 2-3 times a week.