please help me bros i'm dying

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
most of the half phase grown hair is falling but remaining of good hair not falling only small hair about to 1 inch falling when i took every shower ..

i'm using finasteride and dutasteride for over 1 year .but only my small hair are falling from my head

please help i want to know that it will grow or it wont grow .please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please tell me someone...

today i'm going to shave my head to what difference can get after year of finasteride.

icdalite

Established Member
Reaction score
just be patient and don't quit. Your hair loss should stabilise if its due to DHT. If

There are stories of people experiencing stabilisation/regrowth after 1 year.

If you are not sure whats casuing your hairloss go see a dermatologist

raj47

Established Member
Reaction score
but bro i started with finasteride at april 2008 after a 4 months on that i saw a great thicker hair but low shedding and i switched to dutas for 5 months to give it try my shedding has increased and from the first day with finasteride i had shedding in my body hair and hand and thinning of these hair i can see visibly.now 2009 jan i started finasteride due to financial problem and i see constant shedding.but from the starting period of 2008 i can defintly say that my healthy good hair about 3-4 inches hairs are remain healthy but i can see small hair about half grown hair are falling but none of the healthy hair like 4 inches are not falling can swear this .due to samll hair falling i had a patches in my head .will they replaced my healthy hair are will not. please reply..