please help

taza

Reaction score
Please help - after having 4 bad procedures in the UK, i am now looking for a good doctor abroad. I have spoken to reps of dr Feller, Hasson and Wong, dr jones and dr Rahal-but still undecided. Are any of these doctors any good? How would you rank them?

Petchsky

Reaction score
All of them are good, not heard of Dr Jones though.

Dr Feller, is a very skilled but conservative Dr, very honest and good for FUE, his prices are very realistic

Hasson + Wong - again very skilled and at the cutting edge.

Rahal - awesome hairlines and density

The way most rank Dr's is by past results, and by what it is you want. I've seen very good repair patients from Feller and Rahal, so personally i'd go with either one of them and be confident that i'm in good hands.

Who did you get your work done by in the UK? Norton? How does it look now?

taza

Reaction score
I have had my work done by dr rogers 1st procedure 1500 grafts, 2nd 800 grafts, 3rd 1000 grafts and 4th 1000 grafts. The scar looks fine but the growth has been very poor.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Taza, i went to a consultation with Dr Rodgers a few years ago, glad i lost my job, so i couldn't afford to go ahead with it. Booked in now with Dr Feller in January!

when was your last procedure carried out? You got any pics?

taza

Reaction score
I had my last procedure in febuary 2008. Sorry got no pictures of before surgery but will try to upload some recent pictures.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hey I've been in your situation, its just a shame that so much has been wasted. 4 ops already I'm guessing that your hairloss must've been pretty advanced?

taza

Reaction score
No my hairloss wasn't that advance. I was just getting poor growth. I thought the more procedures i have, i might get to my required goal. I was wrong.