Please Help...

Phil_sew

Reaction score
G'day just recently i realised my hair has been thinning rapidly and realised time to make some desperate decisions. so i decided to go and visit Ashley and Martin. i haven't had any previous knowledge about them so i decided to give it a go. to cut long story short - i was bullied and forced to sign the so called 8 months treatment. one week later i came across these forums and realised i've been ripped off big time. i've only paid the initial payment. and i just want to terminate the contract. i know they'll come after me, but any ideas how to get out of it? i'd greatly appreciate your advice.
thanking you in advance.
Phil

sc64

Reaction score
Phil_sew said:
i was bullied and forced to sign the so called 8 months treatment. one week later i came across these forums and realised i've been ripped off big time. i've only paid the initial payment. and i just want to terminate the contract. i know they'll come after me, but any ideas how to get out of it? i'd greatly appreciate your advice.
thanking you in advance.
Phil
They can't really do nothing imo but worry the crap out of you and bully the same way they got you to sign a worthless piece of paper,just be glad you found out before they conned you out of all your money..when you say forced sound like they made you sign.these kind of clinics are smooth,you should have just knocked his brains out if this was the case.

Phil_sew

Reaction score
Yea, it was definitely an outrageous way of dealing with a new customer. he (some Nigerian "doctor") apparently told me that if i don't sign up then and there, my only choice would be a transplant - which made me feel like giving him one on the chin, considering i'm still on the very early stages of thinning. their method is very un orthodox and dodgy - least to say. i'll give 'em a buzz tomorrow and tell 'em to bugger off. what a bunch of scum bags they are.