please rate my regimen

Reaction score
hi. i´m on the following regimen:

spironolactone topical 5%, revivogen, tricomin and ket shampoo with spironolactone tabletts in it..
orally i take some saw palmetto, zink, biotin, and green tea

what do you think??

antonio666

Reaction score
that will never work,you need a dht internal inhibotor to compiment the rest of the stuff that you are using

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd at least throw some minoxidil into the mix. I'm guessing it will be your strongest weapon against hair loss without finasteride or dutasteride. spironolactone and saw palmetto are supposed to be DHT blockers, but I can't say how legit they are, as I am still figuring that out for myself.

Sean68

Reaction score
its ok. i dont know if youd need to use spironolactone cream as well if youve
mixed the shampoo and tablets correctly and tricomins not all that great
imo but..otherwise fine!

CCS

Reaction score
looks good, though the best source of copper is from cocoa powder. You need it so your body can make its own SOD. Also supplement with arginine, so your body makes more SOD and less super radical.

I doubt the saw palmetto will help you.

you should buy a second shampoo with piroctame(sp?) olamine in it. It works as well as nizoral. Then add apple poly pouder to that at 1%. The apple poly will not stop DHT, but may reduce the damage done by some of the stuff DHT creates.

I can tell you right now that DHT is needed to get errects. But people's androgen receptors and DHT production abilities differ from cell to cell. Just like bald me produce too much DHT in their hair follicles and have very sensitive androgen receptors there, some guys have very non-sensitive penis androgen receptors and just enough DHT there. When they take finasteride, they don't get errections. I make plenty, so I don't get side effects. But when put DHT cream (andractim) on my penis, it gives me an errection right away, and keeps my flacid length 3-4 inches at all times, even in the pool. So finasteride actually is not an option for some people, but they are maybe 2% of the population.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
Look good, I use saw palmetto as well with my finasteride but if I were you I would definetly add minoxidil.