pls pls help guys 24 yrs ....- pics attached

karthick

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am 24 yrs old and i have a receding frontal hairline since 13. But it has receded slowly, now i have a V type shape in the frontal zone. On my back,i see no hair loss. I shed about 20-30 hairs per day. I dont use any medication just oil and shampoo regularly.

1. will my hair maintain atleast till 30 yrs ( MARRIAGE )?

2. What pattern am i losing my hair? next spot of hair fall?

is hair transplant recommended in 3 yrs from now on. I am able to see that i am receding my hair slowly.

Pls help guys.

frontal area.jpgtemple area.jpg

karthick

Reaction score
Marriage? What do you mean?

If you've been receding since the age of 13, it's a really slow recession.

You barely have lost hair. A hair transplant is certainly out of the question for you.

Oil and shampoo's won't do heck for male pattern baldness.

I suggest you get on proven treatments (minoxidil and finasteride).

yes fred thanks for ur kind reply....i ll definitely follow that..just one more answer i need from u...when i ll start losing my hair at the back? my father now 54 has a thin lite strip of hair on the centre with receded hair lines both sides and in temple area moderate hair fall..will i go the same way?

karthick

Reaction score
Fred...what about FOLLIHAIR.?..is it effective..i am taking that tablet..basically a follic acid mixture...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
If I am looking at the picture correctly you are a NW3. There is really no way to 100% tell how much you will progress by the time you are 30. Your hair could go slow, or you could be hit hard and lose it in a short amount of time. I wish I could tell you differently, but treatments for hair loss are very limited at this time. Like fred mentioned, the proven treatments are finasteride and minoxidil. At the very least you want to get on minoxidil. Don't waste your time with oils and other garbage, unless you plan on giving a hottie a massage.

karthick

Reaction score
thamks...if i use minoxidil..will it stop at nw3 and will their be a hair regrowth?

- - - Updated - - -

can anyone tell me for my type of baldness will rogaine work? frontal hair loss?

pls help as i am highly frustrated....

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i need more suggestions from u...

There are none. Like Fred said, everything that isnt Finasteride and Minoxidil is garbage, except for RU and CB.

Welcome to the sad and pathetic world of hair loss treatments.

- - - Updated - - -

if i use minoxidil..will it stop at nw3 and will their be a hair regrowth?

Not guaranteed. Expect shedding first followed by regrowth. Will you have more than you do now is the real question... and you wont know until you try it.

can anyone tell me for my type of baldness will rogaine work? frontal hair loss?

Everyone reacts to treatments differently. Who knows how well or how poorly it will work or WHERE specifically it will work. You need to try it. Just be prepared for a potential shed for the first few weeks or months.