Politics

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
This was discussed in another thread but I figured I'd bring it up now. The NY primaries are today and I figured I'd get everyone's thoughts on who they like in the political race. I am a "none of the above" guy since most of them are puppets of the corporations, lobbyists, and big pharma.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously Bernie, the least hawkish, most progressive candidate who is alone standing against money in politics. Looking increasingly unlikely for him though. Unless Hillary gets indicted for corruption and war crimes, but we all know that establishment politicians are above the law.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If you are a proponent for transparency, you'll release the transcripts H.C.
You'll do right to get it behind you sooner rthen later.
Good leadership means taking the lead with the entire nations best interests first in mind,
instead of her/his own political ambitions.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yes it's time we cut them loose.

fearlessly

Reaction score
I guess the kids would call me a #BernieBro, but the other four in the race now are just kinda jokes at this point. It's a shame...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Opq8yWt.gif

lickawrist

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are a proponent for transparency, you'll release the transcripts H.C.
You'll do right to get it behind you sooner rthen later.
Good leadership means taking the lead with the entire nations best interests first in mind,
instead of her/his own political ambitions.
His/her own political ambitions coincidentally line up with the interests of those supporting the house of said candidate. I think too many candidates, not all, have ingrained themselves in totality of their own parties and this is evident through policies that they support. I believe that have parties of different ideologies is important in any democratic society, but they should only represent the extremes of each end rather than, "the one perfect solution."

Bob Dylan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I met Bernie back in August 2014. He came down to Mississippi on what was somewhat of a tour of states to feel out a Presidential run. About 100 other people and I in the area decided to go check him out. I had been following him on and off for about 4 or 5 years at that point. Looking back on it, it was amazing to get to meet the man before he became so big (he didn't change, but his crowd size sure did). I went up to him, shook his hand, and told him, "Senator, this is the honor of my life." He made a very modest "Ooooh!" and it was a great moment.