Post Fue Hair Transplant And Facial Skin Sagging

capelli

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Im a 41 year old male who had 2100 grafts last summer to repair my hairline. It came out really well and Im happy with it except I have noticed that my checks, mouth and jawline seem to be all by sagging a lot more than they ever did before the procedure. I have a naturally slim face and now my jaw looks very boxy and droopy. . I know part of it could be just hitting 40 but I cant help but wonder if the fluid that drains after the FUE procedure might be part of the cause. It takes 4-5 days for the saline the doctor uses for the implants to drain from the scalp down the face into and out of the body and it makes the face look really swollen and disfigured. They claim it is only temporary but now Im wondering if it might have lasting effects. If anyone has any info on this or has a similar story please let me know. Thank so much.

dr dhananjay

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
As a surgeon, I wanted to say that there are no relations with facial skin sagging and hair transplant, as your H.T is done a year back.
Facial sagging is seen due to two reasons:
1. sign of ageing -
2. elasticity of collage reduced

We can't stop your skin from ageing, so few steps and care should be taken to take care of your skin:
1. Facial exercise is good for toning your skin
2. Do lion facial exercise.
3. Facial massage is important for skin.
4. vitamin C application can also help as it can boost your skin elasticity.
5. Important to have healthy and balanced food to get good clear and healthy skin.

Follow these steps to see changes and do it regularly.