Potentially A Good ( And Expensive ) Solution For The Nw6s

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been thinking, there is still usually a decent amount of hair left in the safe zone (donor area) and I thought what If you take all that hair and transplant it onto the top of the head leaving the donor areas almost or completely bald? Add in some SMP on the back and sides and you could easily rock a shaved back and sides hairstyle with hair on the top! I understand that doing that would be very expensive but for those with the money, isn't that as close of a cure to male pattern baldness for the advanced norwoods that we got?
What does everybody think about this? Also has it been done before?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been thinking, there is still usually a decent amount of hair left in the safe zone (donor area) and I thought what If you take all that hair and transplant it onto the top of the head leaving the donor areas almost or completely bald? Add in some SMP on the back and sides and you could easily rock a shaved back and sides hairstyle with hair on the top! I understand that doing that would be very expensive but for those with the money, isn't that as close of a cure to male pattern baldness for the advanced norwoods that we got?

it's already been discussed. FUE is not scarless and even with the best SMP you would look disfigured and weird with that much tissue damage all over your sides and back. I've seen simple over harvesting, with SMP correction and it still looks bad. to do almost every hair would look very, very bad.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@AnxiousAndy, are you still drunk?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's already been discussed. FUE is not scarless and even with the best SMP you would look disfigured and weird with that much tissue damage all over your sides and back. I've seen simple over harvesting, with SMP correction and it still looks bad. to do almost every hair would look very, very bad.
http://forum.hairsite.com/uploads/db5240/original/2X/8/812429f911ecf0633dc313a925fe81d126c2580f.jpg
This seems to show otherwise?
@AnxiousAndy, are you still drunk?
I'm a bit tipsy but surely it would look better than a horseshoe? I'd rather have scarring smp covered with all my donor hair on top of my head.