Pressure and Self Esteem

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that I'm extremely more self conscious of my hair and how it looks at all times when I'm in a relationship. I'm dating right now and it's constantly on my mind. If I was single, I know I'd just buzz my head, hope the Propecia works, and wait and see. No big deal. I don't care if I look good to myself but it's all in how someone else perceives me that sends me spinning. Alone I'm golden.

Instead, I'm frantic for Propecia to begin to work (only now on my second week) and am stressed out about how it looks at all times. I have it medium length, run any chance I get into the bathroom to be sure it's still styled the best way to hide any recession, and am scared of rain, wind, and even having fingers run through my hair during sex. I used to feel like a total stud but now feel like my hair is the only attribute anyone looks at. Fucked up but it's the way I feel sometimes.

Anyway, in conclusion, I'd like to just yell a giant "f***!" about losing my hair and how unfair it feels.

misterium

Reaction score
at least your crown isn't thinning ! :?
(though Propecia should be nice for me back there, since I caught it early .. in month 5 now).

don't stress it, you got a girlfriend just be happy.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You would be surprised at how many people i know that are thinning like a tijuana crack wh***..but despite their thinning hair..still get women...and some girls im just like "how the hell does she like him with no hair"...women are weird man...nuff said.....dont be worried about your hairloss or your penis size...only hookers care.

Axon

Reaction score
Agree. Women make no sense. Looks don't matter to them in the way they matter to us, it's how we make them feel - At least it seems that way to me.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You actually hit the nail on the head there Axon.....and 21 gone...you getting to good at guessing these quotes :)

Glassjaw

Reaction score
yea

Well, I've said it a million times before. It's not just about hair...if you have good facial structure, a bald head doesn't look bad. If I didn't have such a big forehead, and maybe a bit more square face I wouldn't care about losing my hair.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Girl won't notice thinning unless it's pretty late. A little recession makes you look more "mature". Jude law makes girls straight wet and he has obvious hairloss

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
Girl won't notice thinning unless it's pretty late. A little recession makes you look more "mature". Jude law makes girls straight wet and he has obvious hairloss

Yeah, unless you have a perfectly mature hair line but with horribly diffuse thinning. :cry:

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Girls are so much weirder then men are...they can get turned on by the way a man moves his hand..or other stupid gimmicks that we could care less about....i mean come on.....some girls think the oddest guys are hot..im like what does that guy have that i dont......a tattoo on his neck that says "guns dont kill people i kill people"....i think more girls think we are attractive then we really know......and no watching What WomenWant will not get you any closer..trust me ive tried

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Women are a complete enigma. Never understood themâ€â€￾never will.