Pro-växa Hair Growth Treatment

pankaj8096

Reaction score
Hello Guys

I am new to this forum. I am suffering from hair loss from past 9 yrs. I always look for some alternative solutions when I came across this Pills : Pro-Vaxa . I could not find any review of it over internet but it claims 100% money back guarantee if hair growth does not happen in 3 months. Its very expensive though. Amazon sells it for $115 for 3 bottles which is a supply for 90 days. Reviews are less as of now but the are all 5 stars which makes me little skeptical.

If any one has tried it , please let me know the review or any thoughts ? Should I wait or buy it.

Conpecia

Reaction score
always wait. anything outside the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral shampoo) must be met with extreme skepticism. some stuff (RU for example) works, but any expensive-as-hell pill is most likely not legitimate.

why don't you try finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral? those will work better than anything else we currently have.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
always wait. anything outside the big 3 (finasteride, minoxidil, nizoral shampoo) must be met with extreme skepticism. some stuff (RU for example) works, but any expensive-as-hell pill is most likely not legitimate.

why don't you try finasteride, minoxidil, and nizoral? those will work better than anything else we currently have.

CET works better than minoxidil, hands down -- for me anyways...

Conpecia

Reaction score
CET works better than minoxidil, hands down -- for me anyways...

This is so crazy that there aren't more people experimenting with PGD2 blockers. I just started indo/chromo and am using it with minoxidil daily. So many people say that CET and indo/chromo stop hairloss dead in its tracks. Incredible that this isn't much bigger news...

How long have you been on CET? I thought I read you were getting off of it because you weren't seeing results? Was that someone else? Finally, have you seen any regrowth?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
This is so crazy that there aren't more people experimenting with PGD2 blockers. I just started indo/chromo and am using it with minoxidil daily. So many people say that CET and indo/chromo stop hairloss dead in its tracks. Incredible that this isn't much bigger news...

How long have you been on CET? I thought I read you were getting off of it because you weren't seeing results? Was that someone else? Finally, have you seen any regrowth?

I got off of it because I was going the Keratene route...also, I thought it was making me a bit light-headed -- which I think it still does...

but having said that, it has slowed things down for me...I've just gotten back on it a month ago or so....But back in the winter, I was seeing fuzzies sprout up on my temples..they've since gone since I stopped...

I am only going to apply on vertex and a back...gonna let the frontal area go to the point where a hair transplant is in the plans...If I can sustain the vertex, then a hair transplant will be viable...