product to treat gray hair and hair loss in 2026

Bekoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Launching the first cosmetic product to treat gray hair and hair loss in 2026. Potential uses of these pigmentation peptides include: Increased overall skin pigmentation (for example in sunless tans, scars and stretch marks), Increased local skin pigmentation in cases of hypopigmentation (eg vitiligo). Restoring natural hair pigmentation (eg treating gray hair), Reducing skin pigmentation (eg warts and age spots). It is a Swedish biotechnology company with several innovative medicines and dermatological cosmetic products

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coegin Pharma is a Swedish biotech company with groundbreaking projects in hair growth, myocardial infarction, leukemia, and skin cancer

Holy grial then

FOL005 is a peptide, a small protein, that is specifically designed to stimulate hair growth. It has shown high safety and positive results in clinical studies with as high response rate as 70 %.
Just like the previous clinical studies with FOL-005, the now approved phase IIa study will be carried out in collaboration with the Charité Clinical Research Center for Hair and Skin Science (CRC) in Berlin. This time Follicum will also collaborate with the CRO proDERM in Hamburg.

More information available at follicum.com

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coegin Pharma is a Swedish biotech company with groundbreaking projects in hair growth, myocardial infarction, leukemia, and skin cancer

Holy grial then

FOL005 is a peptide, a small protein, that is specifically designed to stimulate hair growth. It has shown high safety and positive results in clinical studies with as high response rate as 70 %.
Just like the previous clinical studies with FOL-005, the now approved phase IIa study will be carried out in collaboration with the Charité Clinical Research Center for Hair and Skin Science (CRC) in Berlin. This time Follicum will also collaborate with the CRO proDERM in Hamburg.

More information available at follicum.com
Sounds too good to be true. They do not mention the possible side effects

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
In 2021, Follicum’s Phase 2 clinical trials of FOL-005 came out. The topical compound resulted in a 6.6 hair/cm2 increase in hair growth, but this was deemed to be insignificant compared to a placebo. They're now trying to release FOL005 as a cosmetic since it's obvious it doesn't actually work to treat hairloss and will never reach FDA approval.

I'm sorry to burst your cope bubbles.. Our final copes are seeing where the GT20029 and verteporfin trials lead us. I don't see anything else in the pipeline showing real clinical potential

Otrebor

My Regimen
Reaction score
In 2021, Follicum’s Phase 2 clinical trials of FOL-005 came out. The topical compound resulted in a 6.6 hair/cm2 increase in hair growth, but this was deemed to be insignificant compared to a placebo. They're now trying to release FOL005 as a cosmetic since it's obvious it doesn't actually work to treat hairloss and will never reach FDA approval.

I'm sorry to burst your cope bubbles.. Our final copes are seeing where the GT20029 and verteporfin trials lead us. I don't see anything else in the pipeline showing real clinical potential
HMI 115 definitely crashed?

Arthurandsam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical NMN 0.1% actualy reverse my gray hair

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
HMI 115 definitely crashed?
In their phase 2 results they got something like 14+ hairs per square centimeter. Which may sound good at first but keep in mind It wasn't compared to a placebo so we really can't form an opinion on it. Pyrilutamides placebo got as high as 14+ hairs per square centimeter and that turned out to be bunk. So it's still very possible HMI 115 wouldn't be able to outperform a placebo. I wouldn't place too much optimism for HMI 115 until they release a placebo comparison, it looks like it might be a disappointment but I want to be wrong about that

Alec708

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it simply incredible that 40 years after Minoxidil, with all our advancements in technology and research, the best option for a norwood 5 or greater is still a wig. Just amazing