Progesterone cream

HughJass

Reaction score
I've got some serious wrinkles going on around my eyes after years of not sleeping well and my body being under a heap of stress. I look old.

I previously ridiculed the use of of any kind of cream/ointment/whatever to get rid of wrinkles, but my eyes look prematurely old......

I'm thinking progesterone cream.

Anybody used any before? I would like to hear your experience with it

Cassin

Reaction score
IMO your best option is to start using soaps with as few chemicals as possible. Look up some soap by "Kiss My Face" as an example.

As for nor sleeping well...man I feel your pain.

Cassin

Reaction score
My problem currently is getting to bed on time but I used to toss n turn for hours. I would go to bed at 12 knowing I'd be asleep around 3. Horrible! And it was down to stress.

Sound familiar or is your issue a little different?

HughJass

Reaction score
cassin said:
My problem currently is getting to bed on time but I used to toss n turn for hours. I would go to bed at 12 knowing I'd be asleep around 3. Horrible! And it was down to stress.

Sound familiar or is your issue a little different?

Yep. Would talk me hours to get to sleep. Was also nocturnal until recently.

Give the gelatin a whirl. It's as cheap as chips and works a treat. A good article about the numerous benefits here:

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/gelatin.shtml

HughJass

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Also there is a youtube soundtrack of a girl called whispering hypnoses. That seems to help on the odd day that I don't feel tired despite it being late at night.

Got a link monty? I searched on youtube but it produced a man whispering. It creeped me out, as a guy whispering into my ear late at night would.

oni

Reaction score
cassin said:
IMO your best option is to start using soaps with as few chemicals as possible. Look up some soap by "Kiss My Face" as an example.

As for nor sleeping well...man I feel your pain.

Try ZMA for sleep, it is just B6 7mg, Magnesium 300mg and Zinc 20mg, take 2, 30-60mins before sleep.

It works quite well on me if I am only having general problems in life or when I am training late and still feel worked up.

But don't take GBL which is what I am taking to get to sleep at the moment! take too much and you will not wake up :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: chemical cosh!

Petchsky

Reaction score
oni said:
ing general problems in life or when I am training late and still feel worked up.

But don't take GBL which is what I am taking to get to sleep at the moment! take too much and you will not wake up :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol: chemical cosh!

Bloody hell Oni, where'd you get the GBL? I used to take lots of that stuff, great for sleep, much better than any sleeping tablet ever made.

Stopped taking it when they made it illegal, but good sh*t, gave a nice buzz too, but can be lethal if you take too much.

Tastes f*****g awful though.