shamelessbuthonest

Reaction score
Hello,

New to the forum. Figured I'd kick off my experience on a positive note. I started losing my hair a couple years ago, and have tried EVERYTHING. I'm sure you guys can sympathize. Finally I started seeing results with a new diet I constructed. Basically I Googled foods and supplements reported to regrow and/or support hair growth, and combined them all into one super diet. Worked pretty well. Didn't regrow much I don't think, but DEFINITELY slowed it down.

This week though, I've started seeing actually regrowth!! Little black buds :) Combination of Provillus, Rosemary Oil (from Amazon), and a scalp massage regimen (15 minutes 2x a day), all of which I started two weeks ago. I've actually started regrowing hair above my temples!! Not sure if it's the provillus, the oil, or the scalp massage, since I started them all at the same time. But I'm sure as hell not going to stop, because something is working.

Anyway, just wanted to share my progress, since it's the first I've had. Anybody else had any luck with anything?

Provillus For Men
You can get Rosemary Oil On Amazon for pretty cheap
And I use a small vibrating massager (not that kind) for the scalp massage.

Cheers

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
How about proven treatments like finasteride, minoxidil or ketoconazole shampoo ?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'll believe it when i actually see pictures and not the kind where you simply grown out your hair or taken it from a different angle...o yes and definitely avoid mind numbing close up shots making it especially hard to see where you're taking the shot from.
I hope you simply haven't fooled yourself into believing you have shown improvement because it seems a lot of people on these forums are good at that. Good luck dude.

Scalp massaging Id imagine has some benefits but when it comes to male pattern baldness pfttt. I'd say negligible.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I remember trying my first snake oil like it yesterday. After a few months I started seeing a bunch on miniature hairs around my hair line. I was excited to see the new regrowth. After a few more months I realized it wasn't regrowth at all, but further recession.

- - - Updated - - -

...but you never know, so please post good before and after pics that are in focus. Lastly, are you using a special vibrating massager for your scalp massages? Could I just wipe off my GF's vibrator and use that?

sniper272

Reaction score
he has one post and is promoting provillus lol examples?
Example 1
"Not sure if it's the provillus"

Example 2
Provillus For Men <--- notice how its first?
You can get Rosemary Oil On Amazon for pretty cheap
And I use a small vibrating massager (not that kind) for the scalp massage.

i might be wrong and im sorry if i am but seems like hes just promoting provillus w.e that is probably another snake oil