Propecia: 3 months on & There is hope ............

spillyapest

Reaction score
Hi All
I suppose I was a norwood 3, but the front tuft didn't meet with the part behind the mid scalp. The hair was very thin and balding inbetween the two, but now I have noticed hundreds of new healthy hairs, and the area between the two has actually JOINED UP, the new hairs have joined the two areas. Now I can basically put my fingers over each receeding area and it seems like I have a full head of hair!

As well as that, 'rogue' hairs have started growing in each bald receeding area, giving me hope that even that area will grow hair back. I am basically one week away from 3 months and am very pleased. Obviously I haven't lost any further hair either.

Has anyone else had this success?

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you take any before or after pic's? That you could post. Sounds like you a pretty dam good responder.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you would have asked me two weeks ago during a little shed, i would have said no, but man, i think i have had some decent regrowth in only 3.5 months. if you get a shed, don't fret man, it could mean better hair is on the way, at least it appears to be that way for me.

spillyapest

Reaction score
I dont have any before and after photo's..

have you both seen this?

http://www.geocities.com/actionpackti/

what an amazing response. I'm 26 and what I'm hoping is that I have more hope, than say an older guy, because the hairs have not been dead too long. Well that's a theory, and it does seem like the last ones to fall out have been the first ones to grow back which is cool. I'm using Finpecia, a generic version of propecia from India as it's a third of the price. They have good feedback at qualitygenerics. com and I'm pleased I went to them.

Trent, I mailed ya today, it's me pest ;-)