propecia hairline shed

jecheung

Reaction score
Hey guys, is it common to have a really bad, very quick shed when first using propecia? In 2005, I first started using it, and lost my temples hair. (very quickly, about a few weeks). Then in mid 2010, I stopped using it. My hairliine thinned, but the front was still great. then maybe 3-4 months ago, I started using it again, and bam, my frontal hairline thinned considerably (very rapid week to week noticeable changes) Now my enitre hairline is extremely thin. But just last month, it was extremely dense. Is this a common reaction to propecia? thanks for any help!!!

K

kehcorpz

You have to stop jumping between taking stuff and not taking it. You are destroying your hairline.

I had the same problem when I first started rogaine. I went from a full head of hair to almost completely bald. And I had many sheds and it just seemed to be getting worse and worse. I toughed it out and continued to take it. 8 Months later it's just starting to come in thick again and the frontal peach fuzz hair is starting to turn thicker. male pattern baldness is a condition that develops over YEARS, don't expect any quick fixes, it may take up to 2 years to see good results.