Propecia Plz help

Trickss

Reaction score
Hello! I m on Proscar 1/5 1mg 11 months. I used for a while minoxidil but i quit. Anyway everything was ok till month 7. If i compare my crown before i start finasteride i was worse. I got my temples good i got my middle good and my crown good But i got my Frontal zone really messed up and thinning. From month 7 i had hairloss and till now its still no regrowth. It cant be a shed right? cause its like 4 months later. I wish when i started that finasteride will keep my current hair which was enough but i m really dissapointed .

brian liles

Reaction score
hang in there bro. it took propecia 12 months for it to kick in with me. On june 1st was my full year, and on may 25 2012 to this day I have experience less hairloss than the whole year. the hair that you shed will regrow. During my last year I shed buckets, and still it grows back. Guys like Rawtashk, FiniMin, Bryan, on this website all told me to have patience. hang in there. and don't worry.

I also want to thank Rawtashk, FiniMin, Bryan for telling me to remmain patient, and eveything will get better.

hopefully all the weak minitirized hairs I shed will regrow thicker. same will happen to you. the hairs you are losing now will regrow thicker and stronger. some people finasteride needs time

Trickss

Reaction score
thankkk you very much man we got kind of similar stories well yours is in a good place right now as you said. The only difference is that i m worse in frontal zone and you had worse crown but your crown will be ok . Frontal zone for me is hard. July 1st i will complete 1 year on finasteride. i hope i regrow hair as you did and i m happy for you. Can you tell me if changing the dosage from 1mg propecia which is expensive here to Proscar 1/4 Mg is a mistake or i should stick to 1mg?

brian liles

Reaction score
just hang in there. They say it may take up t0 2 years for the full benefit to be seen.

I don't think it should make that much of a difference by taking the split proscar pills. regardless you still are gettin the finasteride amount that you need.

where do you live? how much is propecia 1mg where you buy it?

Trickss

Reaction score
I live in Greece ( we r famous lately lol ) and its expensive for me atm i m jobless like everyone here. I used to take proscar first 3 months cut to 5 pieces. Then the guy said " i will make you this proscar to 1mg into capsules " and he did it for months but i want to be sure that i m taking the pill just to be sure that its the original.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Changing to Proscar is definitely no mistake...